Chapter 6

*Kimmy's P.O.V*

After a few hours of surfing, I start packing my things just so I can get home just in time to meet my mom's new friend. I start walking down the beach, all of the sudden I bump into someone.

"Wesley?" I ask him.

"What up, babe?" He says grabbing my waist, but I pull away.

"Stop it! What are you doi--- Wesley, are you drunk?"

"What? Of course I'm not drunk! Just because someone was partying doesn't automatically mean that they are partying just to get drunk!" He says and walks away. He can't even stand up straight, he keeps stumbling. I try my best to not laugh. He runs into a kid, "WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE GOING!" Wesley yells to the little kid and he starts crying and runs to his mom. I run up to the little kid and his mom.

"I'm so sorry. He's not... doing well, right now. I'm really sorry." I tell the mom.

I bend down to talk to the little poor kid crying.

"Hey, buddy. What's your name?"

"John."

"Okay, John. Don't pay attention to anything that he said to you just right now, he didn't mean it. He's just... really grumpy at times. Please don't cry." I tell him while wiping his tears from his face. He nods his head.

"He sure does have a nice and pretty girlfriend." He says clearly referring to me.

"I'm not his girlfriend." I giggle.

"Anyways, don't pay attention to him. Okay?" I hug him and walk to find Wesley sitting on the sand, drinking another beer.

"Wesley, put that beer down." I tell him.

"No!" He says taking another sip. I just take the bottle and throw it into the water.

"When was the last time you went home?" I ask him.

"Why do you even care?" He says.

That's a good question. I've only known him for like a week. Why do I care about him, when he's all rude to me?

"You know what? You're right! I shouldn't even care about someone who's always rude to me and others." I tell him and walk away.

I feel kind of bad, but he does deserve it...Or he doesn't... I don't really know him to be judging him. But he's always rude to me..., but at the same time he defended me... I get out from my train of thoughts when I realize I'm in front of my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell from across the living room.

"In the kitchen." She yells from the kitchen.

I walk towards the kitchen, with Charlena and Taylor following behind. When we walk in, I see a tall, blue eyed, brown hair man. He looked like he was in his 30s.

"Girls, this is Alexander, Alexander Case. Alexander, this is Charlena, Kimmy, and Taylor my daught--my niece's which I consider like my daughters." She says with a nervous laugh at the end.

What? What is she talking about? Is she drunk? Her cheeks are not red like they always are when she's drunk. So she's not drunk, does she even know what she's doing?

I look over at Charlena and Taylor, and they are just as clueless as I am.

"Nice to meet you, ladies." He says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, too!" We say in unison.

"Shall we have dinner?" My mom asks. We nod our heads and sit at the table.

*45 minutes later*

My mom is talking to Alexander, Charlena and Taylor are talking about school, and I'm just here, thinking about if Wesley got home safely and why my mom lied about us.

"So girls, tell me a little bit about yourselves." Alexander says.

"I'm 16, which makes me the youngest. I'm a Junior in high school. I play volleyball." says Taylor.

"I'm 18. I play soccer. I'm a Senior in high school." says Charlena.

"Basically the same thing as Charlena. 18, soccer, senior in high school." I say.

"Tell us something about yourself." I add.

"Well I have a son, Tyler. He's Junior like Taylor. I have a daughter, Maya. Who graduated from high school a year ago, but she's practically still consider to be in school, because she's the volleyball coach and she's organizer for all the events from school. I play soccer. I even played in the world's best soccer playing college In--"

"INDIANA UNIVERSITY?!" I say excitedly.

"Sorry, It's just that I've always wanted to go to that university." I add.

He laughs and says "Yes. Actually my brother is the coach for the ladies."

"Wow. That's incredible." says Charlena.

...

*9PM*

"It was nice meeting you, girls. Goodnight." He says as he walks towards his car.

"You too." We say in unison.

I close the door. We follow my mom to her room.

"Why did you lie about us?" I ask her.

"Becau--Because he is Charlotte's ex fiancé. And she told me to invite him to let him know that she's a having a wonderful life without him." She says.

I don't know if I should believe this... First of all, if Auntie Charlotte wanted to show him that she was having a great life without him, she would've done it herself, not put others to show it. Plus Auntie Charlotte would never do something like that. There's something behind all this.

(A/N: Here's Chapter 6! Sorry it took so long! I put an update on Monday or Tuesday, so that let's you know why it took me so long. Once again, I'm sorry. 😔 Anyways. Who I picture Alexander Case as is Jake Gyllenhaal. So yeah.. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night 💕 Don't forget to vote and comment. )