Chapter 11

*Kimmy's P.O.V.*

"I asked what are you going to do if I don't tell you?" I ask him again.

"Kimmy, you're making this worse and worse. Just tell me!" He says preventing himself from yelling at me.

"No." I say, then I walk away.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"Wesley, you're hurting my wrist! Let go of me!"

"Not until you tell me what you were going to say!" He says softening the grip.

"No!" I tell at him and start running away towards my house, which is only about a 5 minute run.

Halfway through the run, I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't pay-" No. This cannot be happening. I can't breathe.

"Hello, Kimmy."

*Tyler's P.O.V.*
"Charlena?! I swear I'm going to kill that bitch!" says Maya I've never seen her so mad and upset in her life.

"First of all you need to calm down and second of all you can't do that." Al tells Maya.

"And what makes you say that?" Maya asks.

"Because she's being cheated on, too."

"Wait, what? Can you guys be more specific?"

"Okay, the other day I went to Charlena's house and she presented to us her boyfriend, which it was Charlie. In private I told him to tell you and Charlena that he cheated on both of you before he leaves back to the UK." I explain to Maya.

"Oh... Where is Charlena?" Maya asks.

"She's walking right there... I'll go and explain to her what's going on." Al says.

"No! Let her go through the same shit I just went through. I can't be the only one suffering here!" Maya says.

"Maya! What has gone in to you?! Charlena has been through things way worse than you have and you're not the only one who's going to suffer, she's also going to suffer because it's her first love and she got cheated on, too, while for you this is like your 10th break up. Don't get me wrong, I understand that you're in pain right now, but just don't go and wish it for others, especially those who don't deserve it." I tell Maya.

"Ugh. Fine." Maya says rolling her eyes.

"Al, go get Charlena while Maya and I stay here..." I tell Al, motioning to him that I need to talk to Maya.

*Al's P.O.V.*
If I see Charlie, I will beat the shit out of him.

"Hey, Charlena."

"Oh, hey Al!" Oh god. No. She looks so happy. I can't do this. No, Al, you have to do it. It's for her own good.

"Ummm... Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says.

"Well, umm I-I have to tell you something and it's not good..."

She nods her head telling me to continue.

"It hurts me to tell you this, but Charlie is cheating on you."

"What?"

"Charlie is cheating on you with Maya."

"Why would you come up with such sick thing?!" She says very angered.

"I swear to my soul that I did not come up with that. It's true!"

"You're such an asshole! Can't believe you would come up with such a lie!" Charlena says and walks away.

I would run after her, but it's too late, she's with Charlie already. I walk towards Tyler and Maya.

"Tyler, she didn't believe me. She thinks I came up with it. She's already with Charlie." I explain to Tyler.

"There's Charlena." says Tyler pointing to the bench.

Shit. She's crying. As soon as I run her way, she walks away from the bench.

"Charlena!" I know she heard me, but she keeps walking.

I reach to her and turn her around and see that her eye is purple slowly turning black.

"Charlena! What the hell?! I'm so going to make him regret that."

"Al, no!"

"After what he did to you?! Of course I'm going to make him pay for that!" Anger is building up in me.

"Al, plea-" Charlena falls on the floor.

"Charlena? Charlena?!" She's not responding.

"Charlena?!" She's not breathing.

(Hellooooooo! I'm extremely sorry I haven't updated in a million years. School has been so stressful and it's not getting any better. Haha. But just wanted to tell you guys after tomorrow I'll be on Thanksgiving break, so I'll try my very best to update during the break. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And Thank you soooo much for 1K views. ☺️❤️)