Fight or flight

Two men pulled the woman out of view and closed the door once more; the Elite clicked in frustration. They had decided to let the humans be. Soon they would be dead once the newly born xenomorphs burster from their chest bearing more trophies. The young hunters left to help with the clean up having had their fill of seeing the young woman. Some chattered at her lack of screaming and resourcefulness. Though they had yet seen her in action they continued to praise her composure. The elite stayed by the close door with two of his offspring. They would await the awakening of the parasitic Xenomorphs.

"IF WE STAY HERE WE WILL DIE HOP!" One the male humans screeched.

"IF WE DON'T WE ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD!" A man countered back, shuffling could be heard followed by grunts and groans. The humans were already turning on one another.

"Will both of you quit it and tell me what's going on!" A woman commanded, presumably the small woman they had followed, her coughing muffled.

Hoper and Jonn-I separated with the help of two foreigners. In the room there were six adult men: four colonists and the two foreigners. Four children, two girls and two boys. Luna being the only adult female.

"We don't know but what I do know is that these damn Earthborns must be hiding something!" One of the colonists exclaimed. Luna had seen him usually tending to the ships back home but never learned his name.

"What do you mean?"

"There's a damn alien on the ship! Well more than one kind... There's these damn things that aim for your face, and weird slimy eggs in their damn laboratory! I saw it! One was frozen and these two fucking Earthlings were familiar with it! Didn't even let us near the thing, they were protecting it!" The other unknown colonist spit out pointing at the foreigners whispering to one another.

"If only we knew what the fuck they were saying we'll get some answers!" Hoper shoved his way towards them only to be held back by Jonn-I whom he was fighting with minutes prior. The children whimpered in the back huddled together on a pile of towels. Luna exhaled her frustrations and busied herself by scrubbing vomit off her hair, face, and right shoulder. The room they had enclosed themselves in was a locker room. The ship becoming too cold for even a quick shower persuaded the woman to lock the bathroom and use the sink to clean up instead.

"Aliens really?" Luna called out, pinkies shoved in her ears cleaning up as much as she could.

"That's not all! These fuckers woke us up after those aliens started mutating into deformed humans... hell I don't even think they are human but they have two legs and two arms. Slimy as hell though and their blood is acidic so watch out." An unnamed man tried to describe while the other got back on topic.

"After many of us died they kept awaking the others to try and fight the things off. Most of us died trying to defend the other pods. We managed to lure the damn aliens to this wing but we weren't alone."

"An unidentified aircraft locked into our dock." Hoper spoke up from his place against the bathroom door.

"Different aliens roam the ships killing the slimy ones. They can turn invisible and seem to understand us more than the other ones. These seem... even more human" Jonn-I finished.

"How so?"

"They wear clothing and have weapons as well as their own language though they're more like monsters if you ask me. These damn things aren't afraid to kill you either as soon as they see you." Hoper finished handing Luna a heavy jacket lying around once she came out from the bathroom.

"Ok so two aliens, one slimy and acidic and the other one..."

"You'll know when you see them they are tall, about seven or more feet and have dreadlocks like Tris."