History

"Predators also known as Yautjas are extraterrestrial beings that visited Earth for an unknown amount of instances. The oldest record dating back to around 1500 BC.

Yautja can be identified by their large muscular forms; they are bipedal sentient humanoid beings who possess advanced technology yet dress in primitive clothing and armor.

These Haunters main objective, as we know, is trophy hunting. They hunt other robust species for sport. It is our understanding that this practice is not only part of their traditions, mating, and coming of age ceremonies but is also aligned with their religious practices.

Though no females are recorded to have visited earth it is believed that these species are mammals. Through dissection we have found that these hunters possess similar anatomy to humans. Major differences that stand out are: little to no body fat, cold blooded, luminescent phosphor green blood, facial mandibles. Though these beings lack body hair and fur they possess facial vibrissae.

These beings have abnormal eye colorings as well as third eyelids. Yautjas' vision functions in infrared and specializes in heat detection with the assistance of a helm. Without their helmet they possess the same vision as most felines. Its tube-like dreadlocks decorating the crown of the Hunters were sensitive to touch and heat. The captured Yautja's DNA was found to be incredibly similar to humans though its immune system was irrevocably superior."

Luna was met with pictures of a Yautja strapped down to a metallic table by metallic chains and various IVs connected to a giant machine behind it. The tubing is an alarming green.

Were they supplying him blood or drawing it?

Scrolling further down the pictures became more graphic. In a petri dish lay a small cut of the being's skin. Scribbled notes beside it indicating the different skin layers.

A finger cut, notes of bone density and the healing process visually recorded. They could not regrow limbs and flesh back but their healing process was astonishingly fast.

Machines holding the prisoners with more notes beside the haunting photographs.

Radiation resistant.

A chest cut open showcasing one large heart, ribs, intestines and green blood.

Again a full body picture of the same brown Yautja with a tape measure beside it. Seven foot eight, no weight could be acquired possibly because of the heavy chains and equipment holding him down.

"Sedation has little to no effect, astonishing recovery, chains could only last so long- blood circulatory retainment is the only successful restrainment..."

Her blood ran cold, tensing her muscles with fear.

Further down it briefly spoke of their technology.

A picture of the armor net worn was annotated "lightweight unknown alloy that does not rust, is flexible and is programmed with an invisibility cloak. This chainlink-like armor also stores heat and energy."

"What kind of energy?"

Helmet: is decrypted and inaccessible. Before capture eyewitnesses report that the being mimicked the voices of their target. The helm enhances their vision, holds a translation device, and works as a camera/audio recorder. Three lasers have been seen appearing from the side of the helmet which controls three needle-like homing missiles that are fired from its gauntlet.

Gauntlets: holds a small but powerful weapon that fires explosion rounds as well as two daggers in each forearm. Possible communication and control device for its aircraft.

Greaves hold small medkits within as well as being linked to the invisible cloak.

Pauldron: one shoulder covering that houses a small weapon that shoots explosive rounds.

THIS IS SPECULATION; ACCUMULATED FROM EYE WITNESSES AND SCANNERS.

The file ended with more pictures and annotations such as their claws and the fact that they possessed four fingers and a thumb. Their feet had four toes and a dewclaw on the inside. How they were not flexible at all but are incredibly fast and durable.

The brunette had been tangling and twisting her hair. Pulling at the locks as she thought back to Horus. She didn't pay much thought to his feet or whether or not he was flexible. Everytime she found herself taking him in she discovered something new.

The woman went back downstairs to check on said partner for the third time. Still the statue of a man remained unmoved. She shook him once again for him to slowly curl closer to her as she rearranged the pile on top of him.

"At Least he's coming out of his hibernation" I wonder if he does have another set of eyelids.

Luna marches back upstairs with another snack, they were quickly running out but the woman forced herself to eat as much as possible to avoid the dizzy spells that came with her malnourished frame.

The next file was far more extensive.

Xenomorph, XX121, Internecivus raptus, Linguafoeda acheronsis

Xx121 egg/ovomorph

Face huggers

Pracydic larvae, endoparasitoid embryo

Chest bursters

Xenomorph Queens

It's far too much right now.

Slouching in the wooden chair till she slid to the ground to gaze up at the sky through the windows.

"I haven't even had time to process how blue the sky is here or the fact that I can breathe freely outside. I can't even understand half of things but if I'm guessing correctly those slimy things from the aircraft are also those chest bursters? The one that popped out of Jonn-I's chest... Now you're telling me there are also eggs and who knows what else?"

Her tired eyes glanced at the list from the floor. Words she could not even decipher held more secrets. She would skip this one for now.

She clicked to the next file.

Humanity and Xenomorph

Luna jumped back up to settle back on the uncomfortable chair.

"Pyramids were created in honor of what we now know as Yautja/Predators.

Worshiped like gods when they descended to Earth demanding human sacrifices. A holiday was created centered around the extraterrestrial's haunting season. Humans would willingly sacrifice themselves to be infected with the Xenomorph larvae.

Long lost pyramids were found deep underground and undersea which held remains of Xenomorph Queens, ovomorph, and sacrificial rooms. Trapped inside were remains of fallen predators and a few pieces of equipment.

With extensive research we were able to conclude that the Xenomorph queen was kept within the structure to produce the eggs that were transported via conveyor belt into the sacrificial rooms where the humans laid waiting for them to hatch and latch onto them. From there facehuggers emerged carrying the parasitic larvae that would be inserted via mouth. As the alien leech matured and exited through the victim's chest it continued to shed until it was an adult Xenomorph. The predators will then hunt the Xenomorph as a coming of age ceremony.

Aside from humans Xenomorphs have also been seen to infect other living beings. In one instance mining prison reported an infected dog was later recovered. The canine remained quadruped as well as small in size. That is where the similarities ended.

In conclusion, though these parasitic aliens are able to infect other living beings, the Yautja prefer to hunt Xenomorphs that hatch from humans.

"Un' ah?"