43

Megan's POV:

After our talk with Blue and Honey, all the girls seemed to be in a good space and replaced Nicki's pink roses with 12 dozen all over the house in special vases, some of which they made during Christmas. She was happy to see them but I could tell she was still nervous especially when the girls closed the doors. I was making dinner while Ming sat at the bar with a glass of wine. Nicki had fallen asleep after her shower after coming home from the gym with me and probably won't be up until midnight.

"So Meg, Are you excited about the baby twins?"

"Yes! I can't wait. I'd been feeling like one more baby would complete us and we got blessed with two!"

"When do you find out the sex?"

"Kelly said we can find out at the end of the month just to make sure because we thought Gia was going to be a boy up until the last ultrasound and with Papa, it was a surprise."

4oe started barking at the door, which was unusual and I ran over to see who was there seeing that it was a dog on my porch. It was a huge husky eating from the extra dog bowl I leave out for 4oe during his porch time. A girl was standing off to the side with her phone and the leash that the dog doesn't have on. I cracked the door leaving the screen door locked and spoke.

"Hey, take your dog and go please."

"Oh, He just wanted the food he smelled."

"I get that but he's making my dog bark and I told you to leave. How did you even get through the gate?"

"He made a hole and I just went under the gate."

"What! Leash that dog and show me where he tore my fucking yard up at!

"What's going on?" Nicki said walking up behind me.

"Ugh, a dog burrowed into the yard apparently. I got it, stay inside, the dog is really big and I don't want it to jump on you."

Nicki nodded and went to the kitchen and I went outside. I grabbed the thankfully friendly dog by the collar and took him to the girl who leashed him and she got pulled over to where they got in at. Under my damn rose bush arch! I held my tongue not to curse and they got out that way and went to the garage to get the shovel to fix the hole and sprayed off the porch where the dog had been and chucked the dog bowl. Going inside to wash my hands I saw Ming rubbing Nicki's bump and laughing. Getting closer I could see that Nicki was mad.

"What are ya'll up too?" I ask.

"Nicki mad at me but it's not my fault, you look like you're having two babies fo' real this time, but changing the subject, I was thinking 'Ming' and 'Chun-Li' for baby names would be great or 'Ming' and 'Jade' would be fire." Ming smiled.

"One, stop touching my bump, I don't like it and No and No to those names." Nicki said taking a step back.

"You're such a hater, but fine! Can I be the Godmommy?" Ming asked happily.

"You're Aunty Ming, be Aunty." Nicki said rubbing side.

"Where are my nieces and nephew anyway? School still going on?" Ming said looking at her Apple watch.

"No, they went out to eat with the cheer team and should be coming back soon. Papabear is with Lauren, she picked him up from school to have some Godparent time." I reply checking the food.

The door opened and closed and Padre' came in with a bag and put it on the table before coming over and speaking to us. She hugged me and give me a kiss on the cheek before giving Ming a quick side hug and hugging Nicki from the back clasping her hands on her bump.

"Why can Rih touch your bump? But I get cursed out?" Ming asked.

"I can touch what I put in on. Besides, I know when to stop." Padre' said sticking her tongue out.

"Whatever, is dinner ready yet? I'm hungry as hell!"

"It is, wash your hands girl." I reply handing her a plate.

I made Ming a plate and she sat at the table and Padre' said she'd eat later as she had snack in the truck. I had a small plate before turning the burners off and going with Nicki and Padre' to the bedroom. Nicki sat on the bed and Padre' started undressing and I did the same, I wanted a second shower after sweating in the yard and the kitchen. Nicki's eyes lit up seeing us naked and Padre' smirked and smiled.

"You like what you see Mamas? Want us to cover over there and slut you out right quick?"

Nicki gave a small head nod and I laughed thinking it was a joke but when she took her top off I knew it was real. I stopped the lust for a moment and told Padre' that we should shower first. She nodded and followed me in the bathroom. I turned on the shower grabbed a new bath cloth. I washed up and Padre' did the same under the double shower heads occasionally stealing glances at each other and touches. Soon, we were making out in the center, her hard against my leg and my pussy tingling waiting to be fucked hard. We finished up and dried off and went into the bedroom where Nicki was sitting on the black leather bench at the end of the bed naked with her hair wrapped up in a scarf. She had turned the lights off and had the candles burning with the balcony door opened a little cooling the room down.

Padre' and I wasted no time sitting next to her kissing her on the neck. I quickly remembered this was going to be the first time she'd had sex with any of us since what happened with Tariq and instantly stopped. I looked at Padre' and she did the same and we both looked at her. She looked down but quickly said that it was 'okay' and she wanted to 'try to get back into it' and that she'd tell us to 'Stop' if she felt uncomfortable.

We nodded and went slower. Starting with kissing her softly all over before putting a few pillows behind her back and each taking a leg, holding it in the air. I blew some cool air on her pussy before kissing her clit a few times earning some soft moans. Padre' did the same and soon we were both eating her pussy. Nicki covered her moans as she got wetter and wetter before orgasming. I carefully got on top of Nicki, pussy to pussy and started riding her. Her eyes squeezed shut and her head went back into the mattress as her nails pierced my hips. I felt Padre' against me before I got filled and almost orgasmed just from that alone. In tandem, we fucked Nicki into the mattress and busted multiple nuts. We were in a stop position as I felt Padre's nut flowing out of me and onto Nicki before we heard a voice over the security speaker that was on the wall.

"Damn, that was sexy as fuck! My hand is so soaked but I think you should call it a night, the pregnant lady look exhausted."

"Beyonce'? You were watching us!" I reply in shock.

"Well, I called and texted and no one answered me so I looked at the cameras to make sure that no one was hurt and what do I see. Everyone having fun but me. But that's okay, I got to try out my new toy in my desk."

We laughed and Bey said she was on her way home before clicking out of the speaker. We got up and all of us got cleaned up and changed into pajamas and Padre' and I made the bed. We ask Nicki how she felt and she looked nervous and said it felt good but didn't want to think about it right now so it would stay 'good' in her mind. I nodded and asked if she wanted dinner and she shook her head and said she wanted ice cream.

Down in the kitchen, I made me and Padre' a plate and Nicki a small bowl of ice cream with two pieces of toast and jam on the side. The door opened as we were eating and the girls came in. They spoke and hug us before they got some ice cream and sat to talk about their day and the cheer competition coming up that was Saturday and 4 hours away. Nicki started a list for snacks for the trip and Padre' looked up the hotels nearby so we could get some rooms. Bey came home in the middle of all of the planning and said that her company had ties with the hotel and said she'd check to see if we could get some comp rooms. Padre' booked rooms just in case before the girls cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher before going to do their homework. 

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--