44

Padre's POV:

          "Bitch, we outside tonight!!!"

Megan and Ming cheered as they continued to twerk on the couches in the section. I don't know how she convinced us but we were all at the club, even Mel and Lauren came along. Sitting on the lounger I had Nicki between my legs as I was nervous about her trying to twerk and her water breaking or something. Everyone had a drink outside of me and Nic and I had a feeling I'd be dragging everyone into the house tonight. A twerk song came on and Megan was throwing it back making us pause to look at it jiggle before Bey tried a little something but it turned into some body rolls. I caught eyes with her and asked if she could do that on me later. She bit her lip and blushed and I blew her a kiss. The hostess brought another round of drinks, food, and waters and everyone sat to eat and drink.

"Club chicken wings have crack in them, I swear, they are so delicious." Megan said shaking her head chewing.

"All fried food is good when you're drunk." Lo said sipping her water. "You good Nic? I feel bad you can't have fun like you want."

"I'm okay, I'm chilling, you know I don't do too much at the club anyway, body roll, cute smile, trigger fingers while rapping, and holding my minifan. I like to people watch anyway." Nicki said waving her mini fan in front of her face.

"Dang Nic, when you drop the babies we have to go clubbing properly, you know the men go wild over your body, we used to get free drinks like crazy. Hell you even got proposed too like 3 times!" Ming said getting a slider.

"Ming, that's when we were younger, I doubt they doing that now." Nicki said waving her off.

"Nah, Now with them big titties and even fatter ass, you'd get someone to give you their life savings." Lo said laughing.

"Damn now that you point it out, you'd give a good titty fuck, dick could get lost in them bad boys. Pregnant titties be juicy as fuck!" Mel said with a grin.

Nicki frowned and whined turning herself from the group as everyone busted into laughter and I shook my head and spoke.

"First off, the only dick getting massaged around here in some pregnant titties is mine and leave the pregnant lady alone, let's talk about something else."

The music changed and Ming and Megan instantly got up to run to the dance floor and Mel followed for their protection with her gun hidden in it's holder. I had mine and was ready to pull it out to protect my big babies if needed. Beyonce and Lo said they wanted to go to the dessert bar that was on the other side of the club and get some chocolate cake so they left together leaving me and Nicki. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her bump and put my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you for coming out tonight, I know you've been tired."

"It's okay, I like being included when I can be."

"We won't stay out too late, okay?"

"Okay."

The music changed to something slow and I helped Nicki up and we started dancing. I glanced at the dance floor and saw the ladies had done the same and enjoyed my dance with Nicki. After another two hours, I drove everyone back to Lo's house where Nipsey was waiting outside to help her in before I went to my house. Thankfully, I got the girls to stop drinking about an hour ago to get them to sober up a little. Walking inside, Megan and Beyonce quickly went to the basement and Mel went to the guestroom. Nicki walked Ming to her room and went into ours and I checked on everything and locked the house up. I decided to pop in the basement and saw Megan at the end of the bed with Bey's legs on her shoulders head first in her pussy.

I left the basement and walked right into Gia and Giselle. Gia had a busted lip and what looked like a bruise on her shoulder. I asked what happened as Nicki came over with the kitchen with an ice pack and put it on Gia's mouth. Gia shook her head looking down and Giselle didn't say anything either. Looking at her, her knuckles on her right hand were bleeding and she had a bruise on the side of her face and arm.

I asked if something happened at their last practice before the trip tomorrow and they shook their head 'No' and didn't say anything. Nicki gave Giselle two more ice packs and they quickly went back to their room. I asked Nicki what happened and she said they didn't say and just came in from being dropped off just before we got back. I nod and walked Nicki upstairs to the room before checking in with the other girls. Blue was asleep on Facetime with her boyfriend who was also asleep so I ended the call and closed her Macbook and put it on the dresser before leaving out. The twins had their door locked so I just moved on to Papa's room where he was asleep and then Honey's room. In Honey's room, she was up and in the middle of a panic attack with Normani holding her trying to relax her.

I walked in and helped Normani get Honey to relax and calm down and after ten minutes and 4oe woke up from his dog bed in the corner and got into Honey's lap, she calmed down. She hugged 4oe and Normani dried Honey's eyes and wiped her face. I asked Normani what happened and she said she woke up and had one and I nodded. I asked Honey if 4oe made her feel better and she shrugged but held him closer before he wiggled to get out and went back to his bed.

Normani said that 4oe was a typical man, cant stand to be cuddled but for a little bit making Honey grin. Honey got some water from her mini fridge and she took 4oe out on the balcony to use a puppy pad so she didn't have to go all the way outside. I checked her door and made a note to get her another door lock because hers was warped again before leaving her room and going back to the twins room. This time, the door was unlocked and they were in bed, asleep. I kissed my babies on the head and left the room.

In our bedroom, Nicki had showered and was in pajamas putting her hair up and getting ready to lay down in her other bed. I kissed her and gave her the run down of everything before taking a shower myself. In my closet, I changed into a shirt and basketball shorts before putting my gun up and double checking my overnight bag for tomorrow before adding some money and an extra shirt. I sat with Nicki as she fell asleep in her bed as Megan and Beyonce came in freshly clean from the basement. They walked over and hugged Nicki and wished her a 'Good night' before we settled into bed for the night. I set my alarm to wake up early and decided to treat the girls to breakfast on the road on the way to the competition.

--

Excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--