18

Beyonce's POV:

Waking up on Halloween morning, I was alone in bed. Getting cleaned up and into a sweatsuit, I went to check on the girls and Papabear. Everyone was gone from their rooms and I noticed in the guest rooms had two suitcases in it. I walked down to the kitchen and saw Megan had made orange and black waffles, fruit on a stick, and turkey bacon. Everyone was eating and spoke to me. I went into the kitchen to get some water and spoke to Rihanna who was having a mimosa. She gave me one and spoke quietly.

         "Normani's mom called me this morning and asked if she could stay with us for a while. She's going away on business with her Dad and didn't want Normani to be home alone."

         "Oh no! Of course she can stay. Is Normani okay with it?"

         "Normani was worried about imposing on us but I told her that it was okay and that we rather her stay here than at her house alone with Honey. Megan and Nicki are okay with it and have all the appropriate numbers and medical information."

         "Good, Did you patch it up with Nic?"

         "A little, she's still upset with me right now. I don't want to stress her so don't pay her being cold to me any attention right now. I'm more worried about Honey."

         "Yeah, I'm sure the police won't do anything about this either, the revenge porn on the school chat should have gotten her in trouble but they couldn't tie it back to her. I told Honey, she couldn't be alone anymore, buddy system."

         "Buddy system."

I had my drink before sitting and having breakfast. The maid staff came in for their day of work and cleared the table for us. Megan went out with the twins and Blue to get things ready in the haunted house while Normani and Honey sat to talk with me for a moment before they left to go to the Mall. Papabear went to watch TV and I got up to go to work in my office for a little while.

--

Honey's POV::

Normani and I went to the Mall to talk and just get some air. I was still hurting and wanted to just crawl into bed but the Doctor told me to make sure I didn't just lie into bed so my muscles wouldn't get stiff. Normani took me to the phone store and got us both the new Iphone but told me to keep my old one with the old number and just use this second phone with family and her.  I brought Normani and I lunch and we split a dessert before we left the Mall. I didn't want to go home as it was going to be noisy and busy and I just wanted to sleep. Normani suggested we go to her house and I agreed.

At Normani's, I rested on the couch while she laid next to me and we watched a movie before I went to sleep. I didn't get up for a few hours and it was getting dark. Normani locked up and we left and went back to my house. At home, Mama ran over asking if I was okay before saying trick or treating would be starting in thirty minutes. We nodded and went in to get our costumes on before joining the family in the yard. We did the fighting and let Papabear win and 'save' us to a happy crowd before the Haunted house opened and Mommy passed out the candy.

Normani and I were on gate duty and just controlled the flow of people and talked. It was a three hour long process and we literally had one handful of candy left out of all the candy that Mama brought. She was happy that the night went well, the Haunted house was scary but fun for the kids and for the scared kids, Blue detoured them to the side of it where it was a tunnel with ribbons hanging in it like a carwash.

I had taken moments to take pictures and had gotten some really nice ones that I could put in my portfolio. After Padre' made sure there wasn't any people on the property hanging around, she locked up the gates and we went inside. She locked up and armed the security system for the night and I felt a little panicked. Going off to my room, I checked my balcony doors and everywhere in my room. Normani came in and calmed me down while we nonchalantly checked every room and closet in the house.