121-140

Chapter 121 The dust has settled!

"Two hundred taels of silver, it won't even make a bubble if you throw it in the water!"

"If you ask me, I'll use two hundred taels of silver to get Brother Zhao a clerk job. Clerk jobs don't have much work, and Brother Zhao can study while working. If he passes the imperial examination in the future, you are a clerk in the government office. It won't be easy for you to get a county magistrate position in the government office?"

"Even if the county magistrate of our county doesn't give up the position, there are other counties, right? Brother Zhao, be smart when you work, show your face in front of my uncle, is there any reason for my uncle not to help you?"

"And things like buying and selling jobs are definitely not done until you get the rabbit!"

"You will be given the silver only after you get the job."

"Otherwise, who can explain clearly if something unexpected happens in the middle?"

"Besides, these things are all done under the table. Who dares to write a receipt carelessly? Isn't this obviously giving people a handle?"

The eldest brother of the Zhang family and Zhao Mingting looked at each other, and then the two of them continued to pour wine for Sun Shuli in tacit understanding. Once this man drank too much, he became arrogant when he was flattered.

Zhao Mingting felt that it was about time, so he asked Sun Shuli: "According to your statement, what if the other party doesn't pay the money after getting this job?"

Sun Shuli drunkenly slammed the table: "He dares!"

"He dares to refuse to pay after entering the government office, that's just despising his life! I have ten thousand ways to deal with him!"

Zhao Mingting thought about it and it was true. Is the county magistrate afraid that you will refuse to pay?

Haha.

Now he was even more tempted.

"You mean, give me the position first, and then give me money after I start working?"

Sun Shuli took a sip of wine and nodded with a smile: "Of course, you two don't know that there are many people who want to get a job, but my uncle dare not hire anyone casually. If he wants to hire someone, he must hire a loyal one..."

"I am loyal!" Zhao Mingting said hurriedly, "I don't know... I don't know how much money you need?"

Sun Shuli stretched out two fingers with his drunken eyes: "Two hundred taels! It's cheap... Hahahaha, it's also for Brother Zhang's face, otherwise, less than three hundred taels, no deal!"

"There are so many invisible benefits after entering the government office!"

"Don't just focus on that little salary..."

"Hahaha, yes, yes, Sun Shuli is right!"

"We can make friends like Sun Shuli, it's really a blessing for eight lifetimes..."

Zhao Mingting and the eldest brother of the Zhang family took turns flattering him, and the banquet can be said to be a great pleasure for both the host and the guests!

After the conversation, the two men escorted the drunken Clerk Sun out of the door. As the carriage drove out of the alley, Clerk Sun calmed down and hummed a little tune.

At the Zhang family, Zhao Mingting discussed with Brother Zhang about planning a job in the county government.

"......Although it is only a clerk position, but as time goes by, and I am close to Sun Shuli, I can get some good things. Besides, if I work in the county government, your business will not have to worry about not having a backer, and not having no one to connect with the county magistrate."