741-760

Chapter 741 Shock! This woman is actually...

"I also think it was newly dug, and I don't know who dug it. It seems that there are others besides us who are watching Yuhuang Temple!" Qin Shaoan said calmly without blinking.

"Who?"

"Will we run into them?"

"Will they alert the enemy?" Hong Jian touched his chin and worried.

Qin Shaoan raised his eyebrows: "Is it like this when you get old? Doing things slowly? If you can't make up your mind, go back to Beijing to accompany the old lady!"

Hong Jian got angry when he heard this: "You unfilial thing, I am your master!"

Qin Shaoan nodded, and he smiled at the old man: "Master, don't you want to sever the master-disciple relationship with me?"

Hong Jian was stuck!

The old man angrily waved his hand and left: "I will expel you from my sect when you go back! Humph! You stay here and I will go to make preparations. See you here in two days!"

He was really mad!

This stinky boy!

Aaaaa!

In the two days since Hong Jian came, the kid has thoroughly understood the underground water veins.

And he even went up from one of the wells.

This courtyard is very delicately decorated. There lives a sickly crazy woman in it. There are two people serving the woman...

Qin Shaoan quietly lurked in the well and took a few glances at the crazy woman. The woman had silver hair, holding a swaddling doll in her hands, humming a nursery rhyme.

Her face was pale and very haggard.

After returning to the ground, Qin Shaoan entered Zhao Xiangyou's space and described the woman's appearance and the scene he saw to her. Zhao Xiangyou showed this scene on the drawing paper.

After looking at the painting for a while, Zhao Xiangyou suddenly said, "Zhou Nian looks like her!"

He pointed at the eyes of the person in the painting and said, "Brother Shaoan, your eyes look like hers too!"

"Who is she?"

Qin Shaoan shook his head. He didn't know who she was.

"Do you think it could be Zhou Nian's biological mother, your biological aunt? She didn't die at all, but was rescued by someone..."

Qin Shaoan shook his head, "I don't know!"

"The palace is heavily guarded. It's very difficult to get a living person out from under the emperor's nose. It's as difficult as going to heaven!"

Zhao Xiangyou thought about it, but couldn't help gossiping, "Do you think it could be another romantic debt of Qin Zhengliang?"

"It's hard to say!" said the child.

"But you can ask Qin Zhengliang after you return to Beijing!" Show the painting to Qin Zhengliang, he should know who it is.

"Well, we'll go find that old dog after we return to Beijing!" Zhao Xiangyou nodded in agreement, but his mind was racing, and he gossiped about several bloody dramas in a short time.

"We don't have to wait that long. We can ask Zhou Nian directly!" Zhao Xiangyou said, "Zhou Nian has a portrait of his mother!"

She had never seen that portrait, but she had heard Zhou Nian talk about it.