581-600

Chapter 581 Falling out

Princess Jiahui brought a group of people, both men and women.

Among them was a man who looked somewhat similar to Princess Jiahui. He looked at Zhao Xiangyou and the other two with a very obscene look.

When he looked at Zhao Xiangyou, a hint of experience flashed in his eyes, and then when he looked at Sun Qian, he passed by Sun Ting and lingered on the girl's chest for a long time.

Sun Ting hurriedly stood in front of her sister and stared at the man warily.

A hint of coldness flashed in Zhao Xiangyou's eyes, and a cold sarcasm rose at the corner of her lips: "My invitation was written by the wife of the Duke of Rong, and the person was personally welcomed in by the wife of the Duke of Rong and the wife of the Marquis of Yongwu.

According to what the princess said...

Are you insulting the Duke of Rong and his wife, or the wife of the Marquis of Yongwu?"

Princess Jiahui was choked to death by Zhao Xiangyou.

It was really infuriating. Not only was this damn girl sharp-tongued, but she was also dressed better than her. The Yanluo gauze and Liuyun brocade she was wearing were tributes, and the quantity was extremely small. The palace didn't have them. Why did this girl have them?

Princess Jiahui, who was overwhelmed by jealousy, took off the whip from her waist and whipped Zhao Xiangyou fiercely. In a flash, Furong pulled Zhao Xiangyou behind her and helped Zhao Xiangyou block the whip.

Furong groaned in pain, and a blood mark ran diagonally from her right forehead and right eye to the chin on her left face.

Furong was not only disfigured, but her right eye was still bleeding.

Zhao Xiangyou was angry.

She quickly helped Furong sit down, took out a pill from her sleeve (space) and stuffed it into Furong's mouth.

However, Princess Jiahui didn't give up, and whipped Zhao Xiangyou again.

Zhao Xiangyou grabbed the whip with her backhand, and then pulled it suddenly, and the whole person of Princess Laoshizi flew towards her.

She moved aside again, and Princess Laoshizi flew out of the pavilion, and fell into the lake not far away amid the exclamations of the crowd.

The people around her screamed immediately, and a group of people rushed to the lake. A woman guarding the shore jumped into the lake to save people.

The wretched man pointed at Zhao Xiangyou and said ferociously: "You dare to bully my sister, wait for this prince!"

"Come on, tie them up!"

Zhao Xiangyou snorted coldly: "Let's see who dares?"

The people of Prince Laoshizi still rushed towards her, and Zhao Xiangyou was not polite, punching each tall man.

Soon, the people around Prince Laoshizi were all knocked down by Zhao Xiangyou.

"You'er, you are so powerful!" Sun Ting jumped and clapped her hands.

The prince of Laoshizi narrowed his eyes and threatened Zhao Xiangyou: "Do you know what crime is for beating a princess of the royal family?"

"Little girl, this is the capital, not your countryside!"

"Zhou Xin, this is the mansion of the Duke of Rong, not your mansion of the Prince of Liang!"

As soon as the prince of Laoshizi finished speaking, Zhou Nian came running over, followed by a large group of people in the distance.