601-620

Chapter 601 The chaos in the Prince Liang's Mansion

(Don't dare to open your mind now, or you will be locked up in a small dark room... and you won't be able to see you... Don't worry, the emotions that are slowly stewed are the most mellow!)

...

The Prince Liang wanted to see the Queen Mother, but the Queen Mother was under house arrest, and not even a fly could fly into Shou'an Palace.

He was busy outside until late at night before returning home, and the princess asked him how things were going.

The Prince Liang handed the imperial edict to her and let her read it herself.

The princess almost fainted after reading the imperial edict. She asked the Prince Liang in horror: "What does the emperor mean? Let's not talk about the fact that the Prince of Xiliang is an old man. How can people stay in Xiliang?"

"Did you say something wrong, making the emperor angry and implicate our daughter?"

"Pah..." The Prince Liang slapped the princess and knocked her to the ground.

The princess covered her swollen face and looked at the furious King Liang in horror.

"She's the good girl you spoiled!"

"Who's easy to mess with? Why did you mess with the person protected by that madman Zhou Nian!"

"Do you know how Zhou Nian protected her?"

"Zhou Nian used his throne as a gamble, in exchange for the emperor ordering a three-court trial of your son!"

"The Ministry of Justice, the Dali Temple and the Jingzhao Prefecture!"

"Your son is really a big face... a three-court trial... The emperor even let Kan Wenchao, that mad dog, keep an eye on him!"

"I've never heard that people from Xiliang came to Beijing to seek marriage. Zhou Nian said in front of all the ministers that Xiliang was seeking marriage, and asked the emperor to give Mei'er to the King of Xiliang, and the emperor agreed on the spot!"

"Do you think I didn't object?"

"The emperor protects his son, it's useless for me to object!"

"If Mei'er is not married to Xiliang, she will be tried together with Xin'er..."

The King of Liang roared in circles, and the princess was directly sprayed by him and was at a loss.

"You are worried about Mei'er now... Mei'er can at least save her life by marrying the King of Xiliang, but Xin'er is different. If he falls into the hands of that mad dog Kan Wenchao, he will be skinned alive!"

The princess hurriedly got up and grabbed the hand of the King of Liang and begged, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, you must find a way to save Xin'er. We only have Xin'er as a son..."

The King of Liang waved his hands irritably: "Okay, okay, let me think of a solution in peace!" After he drove the princess away, he wrote a secret letter and asked the secret guard to send the secret letter out.

Early the next morning, the servants of the Prince of Liang's mansion had just started to sweep the floor when people from the Jingzhao Mansion came.

They came to take the Prince of Liang's son Zhou Xin.

The Jingzhao Mansion brought 50% of the troops with them, and the guards of the Prince of Liang's mansion could not stop them at all, nor did they dare to stop them.

The servants at home hurried to find the prince and princess. When they found them, Zhou Xin had already been pulled out of the bed by the Wucheng Bingmasi.