661-680

Chapter 661 Hum

Yin was very conflicted. She regretted agreeing to let Sun Ting follow the Ninth Prince.

But she also felt that her daughter had become more energetic since she came to the capital and stayed with the Ninth Prince. She wondered if she was wrong to regret it.

Later, she found that her daughter mentioned the Ninth Prince too many times every day. She was also in her teens, so she naturally knew what a young girl looked like when her heart was stirred.

Her daughter had obviously shown signs of this, but she just didn't know it yet.

So sad!

Lying on the same bed with Sun Zhe at night, Yin told Sun Zhe about her worries.

Sun Zhe was silent after hearing this.

The next day, before dawn, the couple got up to send their daughter off. Sun Zhe called Sun Ting aside and told her, "Sister Ting, the Ninth Prince is our family's benefactor and also our family's nobleman.

Dad will be loyal to him for life. You like to solve cases, and the Ninth Prince is willing to use you. This is a good thing.

But you must keep your heart.

You can't like the Ninth Prince!

It's not that the Ninth Prince is bad, but there are too many things that the royal family can't help. If he fails in the future, he will definitely be beheaded, and your father and I will also be implicated.

If he succeeds, the three palaces and six courtyards are inevitable. You are straightforward and like an unrestrained life. If you enter the deep palace, you will be trapped for life and die in it.

Daddy just wants you to do whatever you want for a lifetime, without worries... Do you understand what Daddy means?

Work, let's do it well and conscientiously.

Treat the Ninth Prince as your master, and don't have any feelings that you shouldn't have."

Sun Ting: ...

"Dad, you think too much!" Sun Ting held her forehead, "There is nothing between me and the Ninth Prince, and I will not be tempted by him, please rest assured!"

How sick is she to be tempted by a man who enslaved her to death?

When she was with the Ninth Prince, she talked about corpses and cases. If her father was right, what would she and the Ninth Prince have in the future, and what would they talk about on the wedding bed on their wedding night?

Talking about autopsy?

Uh...

Stop, stop.

Sun Ting felt nauseous just thinking about that scene. Which girl doesn't want to have a sweet love?

Although her favorite profession cannot have a sweet love, she is also at the age of fantasy. If she can't eat meat, she can always daydream.

Seeing Sun Ting like this.

Sun Zhe was relieved. (You are too early to rest assured!)

"You'er!" Sun Ting threw away her father and ran to Zhao Xiangyou happily: "Why are you here? It's not even daybreak yet, what are you doing here, isn't the bed fragrant?"

Zhao Xiangyou jumped out of the carriage and yawned: "What do you think?"

"Hehe, I know you are here to see me off, good sister!" Sun Ting took Zhao Xiangyou's arm and swung it back and forth. She was obviously two years older than Zhao Xiangyou, but Zhao Xiangyou was a little taller than her.