421-440

Chapter 421 Leaving the City

Zhu Mansion.

The fire was finally put out when it was almost dawn, but the Zhu family's house was burned to the ground, and the dogs went crazy, so there were heavy casualties.

What made Old Man Zhu unbearable the most was that Zhao Daya was missing!

How did she, a pregnant woman, escape?

Her disappearance made the four Zhu family members tremble with fear, and they lost interest in capturing Zhao Xiangyou in exchange for their sons' fame and future.

But they didn't think about Zhao Xiangyou, someone else thought about it for them.

"These people can't stay!"

"It's already alarmed the enemy..."

"Waste!"

"Not good enough to do anything, but more likely to cause trouble!"

A middle-aged man lifted the curtain of the carriage and glanced at the smoking Zhu family, and said to a man outside the carriage.

The man didn't say anything, just arched his hands, and then he walked into the Zhu family.

An hour later, the government came and the servants ran to look for old man Zhu, but they only found four dead bodies.

With the servants' screams, the case of the Zhu family's father and son's sudden death shocked the entire county.

The missing pregnant woman Zhao Daya became an important suspect, and her portrait was quickly posted all over the county.

For a time, rumors of Zhao Daya hiring a killer to kill people were flying everywhere.

Time went back two hours.

Wei Yue looked at the little kid and the boy who suddenly appeared in the yard, and his nerves instantly tensed up.

He didn't touch the knife at the Zhu family, but he did it at this time. The black-clothed boy and the little kid in black made him feel very dangerous.

What is this like?

It's like the intuition between beasts.

Zhao Xiangyou stepped back a few steps and gave the battlefield to Qin Shaoan.

Qin Shaoan went up and fought, and Wei Yue and his helpers were not Qin Shaoan's opponents.

After the two were subdued, Zhao Xiangyou quickly went up to give them obedient (water), which was the least time-consuming method.

The result...

Wei Yue's helpers answered whatever they wanted, but Wei Yue gritted his teeth and didn't say a word.

This surprised Zhao Xiangyou and Qin Shaoan.

"I think this kind of potion is useless for people with strong willpower!" Qin Shaoan said, "Don't rely too much on various drugs or poisons in the future!" He reminded Zhao Xiangyou.

Zhao Xiangyou agreed and nodded in agreement.

"They are the Northwest Army, and this Wei Yue is a centurion. He came to save my sister." Zhao Xiangyou muttered, and these words came from Wei Yue's helpers.

The Northwest Army must be true, but whether Wei Yue saved Daya is still unclear, after all, what he said to his men may be a lie.

Seeing that it was time to open the city gate, Qin Shaoan said, "We have to leave the city immediately. It's not too late to ask whether it's true or not after we leave the city!"