Fear

CHLOE
----------------

As Red dragged me, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to when she saved me. Red looked absolutely terrified. I thought she hated me? Maybe she just saved me so we could get the pocketwatch back. It's still up where we threw it, anyway.
I was confused as to where Red was taking me, but I guess I kind of have to trust her.

We ended up in the dorm. It was a miss messier than usual. Clothes thrown about, the bed unamde, etc. Of course, this was mainly on Reds' side.
"Sooo... Red, whatchu planning to stop the prank from happening to your mom?" I asked, subconsciously cleaning Red's side of the dorm.
"Well I know you won't like it." Red shrugged, flopping on her bed right as I was about to make it.
"Well what is it?" I was being insistant. I hope it isn't going to be what I think she's going to say.
"I'm gonna take it straight outta the office." WHAT. That is a HORRIBLE plan! It's against the rules. Stealing is literally against the law!
"No, Red! You can't do that!"

"Well it is for a good cause." The stubborn girl shrugged, placing her muddy boots on the shoe stand.
"But it's illegal!" I tried to reason, but I knew Red wouldn't budge. Why is she like this?
"Relax, Chloe. It's not like we're going to be caught!" Red quickly retorted.
"Well I want no part in it. I am not going to get into trouble over a silly book."

"Whatever." Red mumbled. "The dance is tomorrow and we... you have no plan, so it's either my plan or nothing." I was about to speak before Red cut me off. "And, if we don't save my mom from her whole evil arc, you're mom will probably die.
That's a good point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A//N: Er.. hey guys 😓 I did NOT disappear and sorry for the short chapter I just feel like I owed y'all SOMETHING