Auradon

Red was driving up to Auradon with her mother.
Chloe was driving up to Auradon with her mom.

CHLOE
----------------

I hop down the steps in front of my castle, watching my shoes bounce with my feet.
"They fit perfectly!" I giggle, stopping right infront of our carrige. I absolutely love these shoes!

"I love them." I smile to my dad.

"There's my girl." He smiled back, opening the carrige door for me.

"Thank you!" I take his hand as he helps me into the carrige. So many emotions flood my brain. EEK! I get to go to the Auradon! Where my mother went, where Belle and the Beast went, where fairy godmother godmother went, oooh I can't belive it!

"It's so beautiful" Cinderella (my mom incase you didn't already catch on!) beamed. She looked to my dad, sadness filling her face. "Are you sure you can't come?" She asks for, like,, the millionth time.

Unfortunately, my dad can't come with us to Auradon because he has to watch my brother, Chad's college football game.

"I mean, we can visit Chad at college another time." She adds, wanting my dad to accompany us at my debut into Auradon. I still can't wrap my mind around it.

I sit in the carrige patiently, wondering what waits for me at Auradon as my parents continue talking for a bit longer. I didn't catch the rest of what they said because I was too dazed off. I quickly came back to reality when my dad said
"Take care of your mom for me?"
I gave a firm "I will" in reply, nodding before shrinking back into the carrige, my mom right beside me. My dad shut the door and off we were.
A new world ready to explore!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RED
----------------

My mother quickly drove off into the mysterious unknown of Wonderland, a confident smirk on her conniving face.

I stare out the window. Why had my mother just suddenly grown a heart? Is she planning something... nah, doesn't sound like her.

My thoughts continue drifting back to Maddox's pocket watch...  do I really plan on using it?

We continue following the invitation to Auradon. Soon, a boarded up hole, which I can only assume is the rabbit hole, appeared in our view.
"So, how do we get into the rabbit hole? It's been locked for decades. " I asked, pointing at the door... thing? No idea.

Mother suddenly hit on the gas, speeding us up TOWARDS the boards?! Is she crazy?!Fear fills my whole body. Was she actually trying to kill me??

"Mom, what are you doing?!" My mouth lets out before I can even think. I look between her and the road, panicked.

"Oh, you have so much to learn." She replied with her cold, almost terrifying tone. Learn?!
Mother let out another cold chuckled "Finally." She exclaimed before the invitation caused some sort of gold... light to appear on the door. I gasp, leaning back into my seat to create us much room between me and the rabbit hole as possible.

I look around the checkered room we were driving through. It was twisting here and there, it was twisting everywhere. The room was also coated in the glittering gold stuff I saw earlier.