[7] : Danger Sense, Yahweh Familia Future

Lying quietly on his bed, feeling the fingers glide over his back, Mika fell into deep thought.

When he had seen Tanjiro and Sabito sparring and had thought that Tanjiro had cheated, Mika had immediately remembered his own cheating.

That cheat was the Blessing of the Gods.

With the Blessing of the Gods, Mika's future physical fitness could completely surpass that of demons.

Moreover, combined with the breathing techniques.

Even Muzan wouldn't scare Mika in the slightest.

Moreover, being able to travel between different worlds, Mika had much more time at his disposal compared to Kamado Tanjiro.

Once Mika decided to use his trick, he would never be left behind.

Even if Tanjiro was the protagonist of the story.

"Huh, it seems like you've awakened a skill, Mika!"

"A skill!?"

Mika shouted in surprise.

"That's right!"

Yahweh, who was also shocked by this news, quickly updated Mika's status, then hurriedly translated it onto paper and handed it to him.

[Name]: Mika

[Level]: LV.1

[Status]: Strength: I0→E412 Stamina: I0→C687 Dexterity: I0→D536 Agility: I0→D586 Magic: I0

[Magic]: 『』.

[Skills]:

"Danger Sense".

- Provides a warning of impending danger.

- The greater the danger, the stronger the warning.

==========

Staring at his status, Mika fell into contemplation.

In the world of Danmachi, the Blessing of the Gods consists of five components in addition to the name of the bearer.

They are Level, Ability, Base Status, Magic, and Skills.

Of these, level is the most important. An increase in level causes a dramatic change in an adventurer's strength, which is why leveling up is also known as 'ascending'.

Abilities are exclusive to adventurers above LV.2.

These special attributes can only appear during the Ascension process, and are crucial to increasing the strength of high-level adventurers.

At the time of this writing, both Mika and Airmid, being LV.1, had no ability data.

Next is the base stat, which consists of Strength, Endurance, Dexterity, Agility, and Magic.

Each of these is divided into ten ranks, from low to high: I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, A, S.

Each rank has an upper limit of one hundred points.

For example, the range for rank I is 0-99. If you exceed 99 and reach 100, you fall into rank H, which ranges from 100-199, and so on.

The maximum for basic status is rank S, which ranges from 900-999.

Typically, 999 is the limit for basic status.

In reality, very few can reach this limit, as 999 represents the peak of human potential.

As potential is tapped, it becomes increasingly difficult to increase base status.

Initially, a single quest could increase a particular stat by over 10 points, but after 900 points, only life-and-death crises can increase it by 1-2 points.