[43] : 16th Floor Danger! Battle Through the Dungeon!!

"Stop!"

Walking on the straight rocky path, Mika, who was leading the way at the front, raised his palm to halt the team's advance.

"There are monsters!"

Under the effect of his Nen ability 'En', everything within a twenty-meter radius centered on Mika was under his surveillance.

Therefore, he could clearly sense that there were monsters in the rocky chamber ahead.

"Mika, charge straight in. The narrow rocky path isn't suitable for team combat," Mellie said softly, immediately recognizing their predicament.

"Then let's begin the charge!"

Holding the shield in his left hand in front of his eyes, Mika's advancing steps grew faster and faster, quickly reaching his limit.

The less than twenty-meter rocky path was swiftly crossed, and the moment he rushed into the rocky chamber, Mika clearly saw the one-horned rabbits scattered all around.

In an instant, Mika chose a spot with fewer one-horned rabbits and crashed into it.

The powerful impact immediately sent several one-horned rabbits flying, followed by a mighty sword swing driven by his body's momentum, instantly clearing the area around Mika.

"Maintain a good triangular formation, be ready to support at any time."

"Understood!"

After instructing Airmid and Mellie, Mika focused all his attention on the monsters before him.

One-horned rabbits were one of the most common monsters in the middle floors.

As Level 2 monsters, their greatest advantage was speed.

Just like normal adventurers, monsters rarely have well-rounded development.

Apart from speed, the one-horned rabbits' other basic attributes, such as strength, were no lower than those of an elite Level 1 adventurer.

Theoretically, these one-horned rabbits shouldn't be too troublesome.

But the existence of the dungeon greatly enhanced the one-horned rabbits' combat power.

That is, a natural armory.

The one-horned rabbits could freely take rocks from the dungeon and turn them into stone axes, significantly increasing their attack power.

Moreover, they naturally possessed skilled throwing abilities.

If ordinary adventurers weren't careful and got hit in a vital spot by a stone axe, it could be a matter of life and death.

Mika swung his greatsword, clashing with the one-horned rabbit's stone axe. Without any pause, Mika's greatsword smoothly smashed this one-horned rabbit away, slamming it hard onto the ground.

"Monsters with weapons are indeed harder to deal with."

Glancing at the one-horned rabbit that wasn't killed in one strike earlier, Mika pondered silently.

Overall, the monsters on the 13th floor were much stronger than those on the 12th floor. The minotaurs that had once given Mika various troubles on the 12th floor could no longer withstand a single strike from him now.

But the one-horned rabbits, much smaller in size compared to minotaurs, could.

Dealing with the four one-horned rabbits before him, Mika also had to be constantly vigilant of stone axes flying from afar.

Compared to the 12th floor, the number of monsters Mika and his team needed to be constantly aware of had almost doubled, and was still increasing.

"Be careful, it's a hellhound!"