[11] : The Unlocked Magic of Mika, Grimoire's Blessing

"Mika, Mika!"

Hearing the persistent call in his ear, Mika couldn't help but open his eyes.

Seeing the concerned expressions of the three people in front of him, Mika instinctively asked, "What happened to me?"

"You suddenly fainted, which gave us quite a scare."

Seeing that Mika was fine, Yahweh's expression gradually became composed, then she blamed him angrily.

"Fainted?"

Reminded by Yahweh, memories quickly flooded Mika's mind.

Mika remembered.

"I think I was looking at the grimoire, and then I fainted!"

"Grimoire!"

Mellie's surprised voice suddenly rang out.

Mika turned his head to see Mellie quickly darting to the side, picking up the grimoire that had fallen to the ground.

Earlier, because of Mika's sudden fainting, the three of them had been concerned about his condition, so no one paid attention to the grimoire on the ground.

Now, hearing Mika's explanation, Mellie, who had some knowledge about grimoires, shakily picked up the grimoire from the ground.

"This is a grimoire worth tens of millions, even billions!"

In Orario, there weren't many adventurers with magic slots, and even those who had them might not awaken magic.

It's known that before the gods descended to the mortal world, humans couldn't use magic.

Even now, with the potential for awakening magic granted by the gods' blessings, drawing out that potential is still a very difficult process.

So, magic users in Orario are quite rare.

However, in a certain magical kingdom in this world, there are people who have reached the pinnacle of magical knowledge. They can create grimoires to help those with magic slots awaken magic.

These grimoires are divided into three categories based on quality.

The first type of grimoire can grant fixed magic to others. This kind of magic is usually locked.

And this kind of magic is generally very common.

Except for those with rare magic, who wouldn't be so generous as to give their magic to others, and the fact that overly profound magic cannot be stored in a grimoire.

But even so, these grimoires are still sought after by people, making their price reach millions of gold coins.

The second type of grimoire is even more precious.

Because it is made by imitating the form of "divine blessings," it can guide the most suitable acquired magic for the user.

In the original story, the protagonist Bell Cranel obtained this kind of grimoire and awakened his only magic, Firebolt.

Through this type of grimoire, it is very likely to obtain extremely powerful magic.

Therefore, the value of these grimoires is often around a billion Faris, and they are often so rare that money can't buy them.

They are said to be priceless.

The grimoire Mika used earlier was of the second type.

As for the third type of grimoire, it is even more precious.

In terms of magic awakening, its effect is the same as the second type of grimoire.

But it has an additional ability.