[13] : Bonds of Yahweh Familia

Lifting his head and looking at the equally happy Yahweh, Airmid and Mellie in the room, Mika suddenly realized something.

Besides his ability to travel between worlds, his greatest asset was actually the three members of the Yahweh Familia present here.

No matter what kind of technology Mika received from another world, Yahweh could quickly learn it, master it to perfection, and even improve it.

This allowed Mika and the others to learn these things without any obstacles.

With Mellie's "Hero Creation" ability, Mika and the others were able to gain more possibilities, just like Airmid's magic and abilities, which would have been difficult to manifest without Mellie's magical enhancement.

As for Airmid, with her around, Mika could truly experience what it means to be a "great hero.

After all, Mika's Heavenfire: Cataclysm and the Great Hero's Meteor are quite similar, both being powerful self-destruction abilities.

It's just that Mika has an after effect, while the Great Hero does not.

"Dia Flatter! How can such an absurd healing magic exist?"

No one was more shocked than Mellie when she saw Airmid's magic.

As she aspired to become the most powerful sorceress in Orario, she was filled with envy for Airmid's magical quality.

Although her "Hero Creation" was not inferior to Airmid's "Dia Flatter" in terms of quality, her magic was far less impressive in terms of power.

"My goodness, this makes Airmid the core of our Familia! As long as she is around, you will hardly ever fail."

Even Yahweh was amazed by Airmid's magic.

Healing wounds, restoring stamina, cleansing diseases, removing curses, and healing groups.

This magic was truly versatile.

"However, Airmid's magic should be kept as secret as possible. I have heard that there are dark factions in Orario. If they find out, they will do everything they can to eliminate her."

While Mellie was still excited about Airmid's magic, Yahweh had already sensed the danger within.

"If anyone wants to harm Airmid, they'll have to go through me first!"

Mika would never allow anyone to harm Airmid.

"For those who wish to harm Airmid, I will make them taste the power of Heavenfire: Cataclysm."

Looking at Airmid and the others, Mika's gaze became extremely sharp.

"Right, we will protect Airmid!"

Seeing this, Mellie quickly stepped forward and held Airmid's hand.

Feeling Mika and Mellie's determination, Airmid, who was about to say that she wouldn't hold them back, was stunned for a moment before she smiled softly, "I trust everyone!

...

"Mika, Airmid, come back and visit us often!"

"Don't worry, Village Chief. I won't forget anyone."

Standing at the village chief's door, looking at the villagers who came to see her off, Mika's eyes couldn't help but get wet.

In this small village outside of Orario, Mika had spent most of his life, filled with all kinds of memories.

Now that he was leaving, his heart was naturally filled with reluctance.

But as he had said before, as long as the dream was not realized, their steps would not stop.