12

Throwing my flannel over we begin to run off of the hot sand and to the board walk where we would get the snow cones.

Walking I see girls on their phones slyly taking pictures of us. "what are they doing"i whisper to Kian who laughs "they are fans taking pictures of us"

"Oh" I say looking back to them as they start to laugh and slowly jog up to us.

Kian stops and I do too as they run up. "hi! I'm Martie" says the extremely tall pale girl with black hair "this is Alexa" she says pointing to a girl that's about 5'8 with short straight blonde hair and tan skin. "faith" she says and a girl with blue hair down past her waist and is average height with green eyes. and she points to the last girl "and Andy" the girl has very extreme red long curly hair and is around marties height.

"We are really big fans and we were wondering if we could get pictures?" Kian smiles and nods "of course!" They eek and hand me the phone to take pictures rudely pushing me back. Martie poses first and makes a peace sign and Kian copies. then Alexa who kisses his cheek and he smiles closing his eyes. then Faith who jumps on his back and they both smile. and lastly Andy who sticks out her tongue and crosses her eyes and Kian puts his arms around her hugging her and makes this face that makes me laugh. he makes his lips curl up and jaw stick out, if you ask me he kinda looks like a crab.

I hand them back the phone. "aren't you dating Andrea" they ask to Kian and point to me.

"Ya this" he looks at me and I'm looking over at the beach "this is Journey my foster sister"

I cringe at the word sister because I so wish we weren't like that. He keeps talking to the girls and I tap his shoulder "hey I'm gonna grab my towel and head back to the car ok" he looks confused "you ok?" I nod and walk to our towels on the sand. I pick them up and shake them off as I start to walk to the cars.

"Journey?!" I hear behind me and turn around slowly

God I wish I didn't turn around. jc is jogging up to me. "oh hi Jc" he waves "wow you got a haircut!" I nod

"How have you been" he asks I shrug "fine I guess, why are you talking to me I'm sorry it's just freaking me out"

"Oh sorry I'm just here to meet with my friends and saw you so I decided to say hi and sorry." I look down

"Sorry for what" I ask he makes a you know face and I nod as I see Kian jogging up behind him.

"Jc!" He yells and I make a confused face

"I see you two already met!" we both look at Kian then back at each other. "wait how do you know her?!" Jc asks

"And how do you know him?" I ask annoyed

"Oh well journey is my foster sister and Jcs my new room mate." Jc looks at me and I at him

"YOUR WHAT" we both yell at each other and Kian jumps back

"I thought my friends could chill with us at the beach.. if that was cool" he says and I look at him furiously

"Ya. its cool." I grind my teeth together

This is gonna be a long day.