13

Great just great. The guy who seemingly stalked me is apparently friends with my foster brother. again I get sick to my stomach at the word brother. Wonderful.

I give jc the stink eye and he rolls his. I get infuriated and look at Kian who's confused. "Kian can we have a minute"

"Oh well-"

"Kian we will meet you over there" I point to the sand by the volleyball courts and he looks back to them and then at me, seeing my face he nods. Walking slowly over and shaking his head. I smile fakely till he walks to the court.

I wipe the smile off quickly and devilishly grab jcs ear "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" he repeats as I pull him to the other side of the board walk.

"What are you doing here" I snarl he shrugs me off "you don't own the beach journey" I smack his arm 

"I want one thing. Tell me why the hell you knew about my life" he wipes his ear

"It's because" he looks around then back at me "well I saw you on the plane and decided to look you up. Your profile on the orphanage popped up so I know about your mom"

I cross my arms "that's still weird" he scratches his neck and nods "sorry" I stomp away from him. I notice more boys and girls have gathered in the sand I walk up slowly

"Hi" I say and they all turn around and stare at me.

"hey! Guys this is journey." They all wave silently and he points to all of them

"That's Ricky" the boys extremely tall, very muscular but more meaty than Kian. He has sunglasses on and spikey hair with blue swim trunks. He waves " hey"

I smile "jenn" he points to a girl around my height with long blond perfectly straight hair, she's wearing a neon pink bikini and is on her phone "hi" she waves at me

"Connor" a boy who's about 1/2 foot shorter than Kian has on a SnapBack with a black t-shirt and swim trunks that have elephants on them. He has brown hair and piercing green eyes. "Hello"

"Well you two already met" he says pointing at Andrea who gives me the stink eye . She's wearing a purple string bikini. "Unfortunately" I whisper "what?" He asks "oh nothing"

"Ok well that's Sam" he points to a boy that has brown messy hair and the rosiest chubby cheeks you'll ever see. He is short and on his phone.  He looks up and sees me, he fixes his hair and winks at me. I roll my eyes.

He points out a few more people but I don't really pay attention their names were Rebecca, Anthony, Bethany, Andrew, Jared, Lindsay and jack.

I sit on the towels as they all jump around chasing each other and dancing. The girl Lindsay comes up to me once the song footloose comes on. She sees me tapping my foot and dances up to me.

" I see you tapping your foot you wanna dance! Come on" she grabs my arm and I shake my head " no really I'm good" she shakes her head in return "I know you want tooooo" I roll my eyes as she lifts me up and begins to jump around me and spin me I cross my arms and laugh as I slowly give in and dance around in the cooling sand.

Kians pov

The boys all decided to boogie board for a while when the girls chill on the sand.

As we walk out of the water I notice the sun is starting to go down and the girls are dancing to footloose. They are dancing in normal pace and jumping around and the guys all laugh and join. I push through the crowd and my eyes land on Journey. It all then goes in slow motion, her pink and blonde hair flipping around as she spins, her olive skin is shining with little sweat beads. Her little legs have a tiny bit more weight to them and it looks great on her (makes her butt look good too) she doesn't have any makeup on compared to the other girls who have it caked on. Lindsay grabs her hands and spins her around as they jump at the same time laughing.

I get pulled on my arm and I spin around seeing Andrea smiling at me. I grin disappointed she pulled me away from that sight.