nine

I wake up seeing the empty tan boxes. I rub my eyes and stretch as the black blankets unravel from my legs. I sit up and raise my arms as I crack all my body parts.

I stand up and slide on my crappy torn up slippers shaped as dogs and look over at my nightstand as a box with purple wrapping paper and a gold bow catches my eye. I raise my eyebrow and mozzy over to it. I pick up the card which is folded on it.

It reads:

Had fun last night. enjoy this.

-kian

I set the note back down as I pick the package up. unwrapping it I see a white box inside. it has an apple logo on it and I slide it open to see a gold colored phone.

I gasp and lift it up. I turn it on and see the screensaver is a picture that kian took on his phone of us. he's making a goofy face as I'm looking at him like he's crazy.

I laugh lightly. Opening it I see there are apps in place.

YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
Vine

I smile and go onto my music seeing all my favorite bands covers. I cover my mouth and laugh again.

I turn it off and run upstairs seeing Angela (mom) sitting at the counter with her coffee. "Morning!" She says happily "hi" i look around.
"Where's kian?" I ask she smiles "he's in a meeting" I nod

"Did you need him?" She asks I shake my head
"I can wait" she nods and stands as she picks up her purse. "I have to run into the office, stay out of trouble" she winks and giggles and I fake smile.

As she leaves I look on the phone and start to make profiles and put the same picture as my icon on all of them.

Instantly I get hundreds of followers and I look confused then I get a Twitter notification.

'YOOOO go follow my sista and bestie (she hates when I call her that) @journeymatthews 😈😈'

I laugh and tweet him back

'text me ya dork @kianlawley'

I get a buzz and see a random number

You like the gift?

Kian it's too much really

Shush keep it

😒😝

I set it down and go back down stairs. I set my phone down and shuffle my music. I dance around my room and start to change. I sing out as loud as I can when twistin & groovin by Leon Bridges comes on.

I throw on a black tight kami with a red and black flannel over it.

I put on black tights and my worker boots as I dance over to my mirror and brush out my hair which I realize only has a tiny bit of blue in it still. I leave it in its messy curls and pick up my phone as I text Kian again.

Wanna do something fun when you get home?

"Why don't we do it now?" I hear his deep voice behind me.

I scream and turn around and see him leaning on my doorway. he laughs and I run over and hit his arm. He fake yelps.

"How long were you there?" I ask he smiles "long enough to see your rockin moves" I roll my eyes.

Since I have Leon's album on shuffle more sixties music shuffles on. he smiles and grabs my hand and waist and swiftly dances over to the center of my room

"Kian I don't dance"

"Seeing those moves, yes you can" he spins me and we keep dancing.