three

Walking through the airport I see tons of lost teenagers trying to look at the maps (which trust me do not help)

I walk straight to baggage check and through the metal detectors. I've done this plenty of times considering I've lived in 28 different homes. almost all of them in different parts of the country.

I grab my purse for my carry on and the rest go to the packing station. I walk slowly to the terminal, once I get there a lady with blonde hair tied back in a bun is on her phone at the desk. I tap her coughing lightly. she looks up smiling too brightly. I frown.

I hand her my ticket and she checks it in and tells me to head back. I walk through the tunnel and see the pilot standing in the doorway he smiles at me and I nod. I walk onto the plane seeing a small crowd of people, mostly again teenagers and men in suits.

I find my seat 3B and sit down putting my bag overhead. I sit at the window and gaze out as we take off. I drift to sleep.

I wake up once in the flight and get up to pee. while walking back I look to my side and see a guy stating at me and I give a confused yet annoyed look to him. he shakes his head and goes back to his phone. I roll my eyes and go pee then back to sleep.

"5 minutes till landing" I hear waking me up. I rub my eyes an shake my hair out. the plane comes to a slow an bumpy landing.

I grab my purse, and if you were wondering I don't have any of that fancy phone stuff. the only thing I have is an old beat up apple laptop covered with stickers from my old foster brother.

I get off the plane with my purse slung over my chest.

I walk to baggage claim and find my two bags and suitcase. I grab them and walk outside as the hot California sun hits me I wince.

"New huh?" I hear behind me and I spin. it's the boy from the plane he has a green sling bag. I roll my eyes again and look back to the road beginning to walk.

"Hey what's your name?" He asks beginning to jog behind me

"Anonymous" I say smartly he laughs annoyed and I stop and turn around

"What do you want kid" I say

"Kid?" He asks crossing his arms

I once again roll my eyes

"I'm jc" he says sticking out his hand I look at it then back up at him raising my eyebrow and he slowly pulls it away. "or not" he says laughing awkwardly

"Look I'm not into coming on the first day in California and some random guy flirting with me" I say he bites his lip and I blush

"So go away!" I say at him

"Feisty" he chuckles I ignore him and walk away.