16

Feeling those lips made my heart skip too many beats. I can't do this? He's my like.... Brother. I know I know he's not my real brother but when his mom introduces us to people we are a family. Gross I know. But that kiss that rocked my world. Damn that kiss.

His lips were soft and comforting. They were reassuring and sweet and- what am I saying?

Just a kiss. That's all it was. Just. A. Kiss.

He needed closure after Andrea that's all. I was his closure.

I'm ok with that, I needed closure too.

Now that's it. I'm just a fall back, a reassurance.

I stand there in the rain as he pulls away and pat his shoulder. He raises his eyebrow.

"Closure that's all it was" I say nodding down and he coughs out of surprise

"Closure?" He asks

"Closure." I say repeating him. He shakes his head and runs his hand through his wet hair.

I push past him. I keep repeating closure in my mind as I go down stairs.

I pick up a towel off the chair I used this morning when I showered and dry my hair.

I begin to peel off the wet clothes and my muddy shoes changing into sweats and a tank top.

I sit in my bed and I look at my bags in the corner of my room, I crawl over to them and pick out my beaten and tattered to kill a mockingbird

I snuggle into my fuzzy black blanket and read. Not even getting past the first ten pages I begin to cry.

Kians pov

Closure? Are you KIDDING ME?

I thought she felt it too. Felt the melt of my heart when her lips hit mine, and the tension was unbearable I mean come on.

I saw the look in her eyes, she doesn't really mean that it was just breakup comfort- wait.. Was it? Now that I think about it... I didn't make my move until right after me and Andrea broke up.

Do I miss Andrea?