Just a lunch!

Our whole family was having breakfast

Our whole family was having breakfast. It makes me happy that are family is again the same like it used to be when bhai and I were teenagers. I love how Kabir bhai is changing and all the credit goes to bhabhi. The house feels more lively with bhabhi in it. And what I like most about bhabhi is that she forces dad and bhai to do stupid stuff which we three (Maa, bhabhi and me) do.

"Are you free this week, Ruth?" Maa asked.

Bhabhi nodded because her mouth was full of food. I laughed looking at her and she hit my hand lightly because she might laugh too.

"What about you, Kabir?" Bhai was taken aback.

I knew what Maa was up to. She wanted them to go on a date. Since, bhai won't ask bhabhi, Maa thought of planning it herself. I was taking a girl on lunch too but it isn't a date.

God! I wish it was a date!!

I have always troubled Kavya. But what she doesn't know is that I fell for her on the first sight. I tried saying some cute pickup lines but that didn't work. She always thought that I was teasing her and I'm some sort of a playboy just because I'm the youngest son of the Oberoi's. She thinks of me as a rich spoiled brat which I am certainly not. So to make it up to her, I thought of the classic way. Treating her a meal.

Luck was definitely on my side because today we have a meeting at The Dreams. Which means that Kavya will be present in the meeting hall as she is the owner. I had to be a little presentable but at the same time I didn't wanna be overdressed.

"Bhabhi? Can you help me pick an outfit?" I asked.

"Kha baat hai! Dono bhai mujhse hi puch rahe hai outfit select karne ke liye."
(What in the world! You brothers are asking me to select an outfit.)

"Bhai asked you to suggest an outfit?"

She nodded. "Is that a bad thing?" She asked looking at my shocked face.

"No. Just surprising." I said with a smile.

It's shocking because whenever I suggested bhai something, he would always hit me on the head saying that he is old enough to understand things and I'm an idiot. I'm happy that he values and respects bhabhi.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I feel a little confident looking at myself. My hair set well, the outfit makes me look good and in shape, I also shaved even though I did it two or three days ago. I was in my cabin, working a little before we go to The Dreams but I was checking myself out every now and then just to make sure I looked okay. While I was busy lookin at myself, I heard a knock on the door. The door opened revealing my secretary, Shilpa.

"Sir, should we leave for the meeting?" She asked me.

I looked at the desk clock and I had exactly 30 minutes to reach The Dreams. I quickly took my coat while Shilpa took all the documents necessary for the meeting and we both entered the lift. As soon as we reached the basement, I headed towards my car. Shilpa sat in the front and I sat at the back seat. Driver kaka already knew about the meeting, so he drove us their.