Celebrations

It knocks on my door, and before I could even get up or say he could come in, it already opened.

''What happened to waiting till someone called you in?''

''Oh, I am so sorry. You want me to redo it?''

Lando says with fake concern and puts one hand on his chest as if he were truly sorry, and with the other, he probably holds a bag full of something he seems necessary to celebrate. I'm sitting on my bed in a new dress. It is absolutely gorgeous with flower details, and the dark blue stands out on the soft white fabric. It reminds me of Greece and the beautiful houses, but to Lando, it is the Bulgarian trophy he broke. Which I find extremely funny, but I had to have it. Since we landed in Italy, Ive been walking around a lot. The scenery of Emilia-Romagna has been extremely inspiring, and everywhere I go, I bring my laptop. On one of my little adventures yesterday, I passed a store. First I looked at the prices in the widow and almost ran away, but then I remembered something.

Just a few weeks ago, I was financially living on the edge. Every day, I only bought what was necessary. I never knew when the next time would be that I was going to be able to buy something for myself. Then I started working for Toto. Not only did my heart stop when my bank account received my first loan but the loan I have been generating myself through my blog has been increasing every day. Having a lot more time to write, I didn't only write more but also my writing improved, giving my readers better-quality articles. The first little hype my articles got was after everyone thought I was dating Lewis and after that, it died down again. Well so I thought. Just after a week, my numbers had increased again by a third and then by half. Steadily, my articles gained more and more views until my article about Kimi Antonelli's talent and story. Because of my connections (literally Toto) I got to interview him personally and after that, Kimi shared the article on social media, and so did Mercedes. When I first saw it, I thought it was a dream. Then I asked Toto if that was his doing but he only shook his head. It was the marketing team's work. I think you can believe how much my views skyrocketed after that. 

Now Lando is here to celebrate and I'm wearing the dress I bought in the store, which I thought was too expensive at the beginning.

Yet my parents still don't know I've been fired from my old job.

I told my sister, Amalia and Will.

The only people I ever tell anything and everything.

They are my family.

Oh and Lando it seems

Since the party, we've been pretty much inseparable, and you know who likes that? My dear friend Will, who is freaking out because of the massive crush he has on my new friend. Will has been asking me for literally every interaction we've had so far and I had to promise to invite him to watch the Silverstone race, plus meeting Lando, of course.

''What did you bringe?''

He walks up to the balcony door and I follow him. From my hotel out we have a beautiful view of Emilia-Romagna so we decided to stay here instead of going out.

''I brought you some snacks... and champagne''

''God please, no more alcohol I've had enough of that since the party''

''You still not rembere everything?''

Lando doesnt know that I remembere the ending of the evening. Its not that I don't trust him, but I don't even know how I should feel about it. Well I do but I can't or better said, I shouldn't feel what I do.

I know that more happened. I don't know what and why but I remember drinking water. I remember the soft feeling of a couch. Toto's chest underneath my hands and his hand on my left arm.