1

April 17, 2028, in the inpatient department of Huaide Hospital, Changning City.

Su Tang sat by the bed, holding her chin with her hands, staring at the old man on the bed with her round almond eyes, blinking from time to time.

The old man is Chen Yingzhou, 71 years old this year, with heart failure, and has been hospitalized for a month.

Chen Yingzhou lives in a senior ward, which is spacious and bright, with everything available, but he is the only one in the ward, cold and deserted. Except for the assistant and the nurse, there is no one to visit the patient.

As one of the executors of the Dream Fulfillment Plan, Su Tang rushed here immediately after receiving the task. She has been here for more than half a month, but she has not said a few words to Chen Yingzhou.

She has read Chen Yingzhou's information. How should I put it? She thinks Chen Yingzhou's life is both successful and unsuccessful.

Chen Yingzhou didn't go to school for many years, but he caught up with the good times of reform and opening up and became one of the first people to get rich.

He is smart and has a unique vision. He founded his first company in 1990. Since then, his business has been booming. He opened companies one after another and involved more and more fields. He has become a successful entrepreneur.

It is said that all businessmen are cunning, but Chen Yingzhou is not only not cunning, but also keen on charity. He has invested in countless schools and sponsored countless students. He has given back to the society with his greatest ability. He has been reported by the media many times, and his social influence cannot be underestimated.

Such a successful person never married, had no children, and was alone in his old age. It was inevitable that he felt lonely and desolate. Apart from the caregiver and assistant, he had no relatives around him.

The media once interviewed him about this matter and asked him why he chose to be alone. At that time, Chen Yingzhou's health was already very bad. He smiled with some effort, but did not say a word.

This was the last interview Chen Yingzhou had ever accepted. From then on, Chen Yingzhou's private life became a mystery.

Su Tang looked at the old man on the hospital bed. His life was slipping away bit by bit, and he was powerless to save him.

She felt that it was time to start.

"Su Tang, the executor of the Dream Plan 00777, requests to start the mission." Su Tang's inner voice rang out.

"Agreed to the request, the countdown begins, 5,4,3,2,1, start." The voice without any emotion rang out mechanically, and Su Tang saw a pale blue light begin to light up around Chen Yingzhou.

Su Tang prayed silently in her heart, hoping that the organization would assign her a system that she could get along with well this time.

"Sorry, your wish has been dashed."

A slightly indifferent voice rang out, and Su Tang pouted her lips, with an unclear expression.

"3742, hello." Su Tang was listless.

Since Su Tang got into a car accident in 2018, she has inexplicably become one of the executors of the Dream Fulfillment Plan. The Dream Fulfillment Plan is a mysterious organization. The executors take the system to travel through various parallel time and space to help people who meet the conditions and are dying to fulfill their wishes.

At first, Su Tang was not interested in this dream-fulfilling plan and was always passive and lazy, but later her leader told her that she could get energy points every time she completed a task. When the energy points reached a certain amount, she could exchange them for any dream.