3

Chen Yingzhou's hostility made Su Tang a little worried. She showed off all her tricks, but she didn't even raise her eyelids, didn't react at all, and refused to interact with her.

Su Tang sighed and prepared to shut up for a while.

Awkward conversations are also very brain-consuming!

Seeing that she was quiet, Chen Yingzhou glanced at the person following him. The little girl was kicking the pebbles on the road with her head down, and she was in a bad mood.

Wangshui Village is not big, with a total of only 40 or 50 households. Any big or small things in any family will spread quickly. When she met a few fellow villagers who had just finished work on the road, she knew at a glance that the person following Chen Yingzhou was a female educated youth from the city.

Those people stopped not far away and whispered to each other, saying that the educated youth girl was pretty, but she was unlucky. How did she end up in his family? Look at Chen Yingzhou's gloomy face. He must have scared the girl away!

While they were muttering, Su Tang had adjusted her mood and forced a smile to chat with Chen Yingzhou.

Fellow villagers:......

This educated youth girl is so brave! She even dared to talk to Chen Yingzhou!

Chen Yingzhou suddenly turned his head and glanced at a few people. His eyes were cold and icy. A few people shivered and immediately dispersed, doing what they had to do.

Chen Yingzhou was a little depressed. You see, everyone else was afraid of him, why didn't this educated youth girl react at all? Is he brave or stupid?

Su Tang noticed what Chen Yingzhou was wearing today. He was wearing a washed-out dark blue jacket with short sleeves that revealed his shirt underneath. His black pants were also a little short, exposing his ankles. He was wearing a pair of rubber shoes whose color could not be seen.

This outfit was not really good-looking, and could even be said to be shabby. But even so, it still couldn't hide Chen Yingzhou's handsome face. His good looks really made him willful.

There are only two people in Chen Yingzhou's family. The old lady is too old to do heavy work, so Chen Yingzhou has to shoulder the heavy burden and work hard to earn enough food for the family. Su Tang, who is full of maternal love, suddenly feels sad for no reason. In her time, 18 years old is still an age to act coquettishly with parents, but children of poor families have to take charge of the family early, such as Chen Yingzhou.

Su Tang doesn't know what Chen Yingzhou's reaction would be if he knew that he would have so much wealth in the future.

3742: "Your idea is very dangerous."

Su Tang: "I know, I know, I won't say anything."

It's not the first day of the mission. She knows the rules. She can't say what she shouldn't say and must abide by the rules. She thinks 3742 is just worrying about nothing sometimes.

Chen Yingzhou lives in the west, which is relatively remote. There are few houses here. After passing through a large cornfield, they finally saw a few houses, including Chen's.

When they arrived at the door of the house, the old lady heard the noise and hurried out. She wiped her hands on her apron and wanted to shake hands with Su Tang, but she was afraid that the girl would dislike her. Just as she was about to retract her outstretched hand, Su Tang grabbed it.

The thin and old hands showed that they had worked for many years. The palms were thick and hard, but surprisingly warm, which reminded Su Tang of her grandmother.