36

Shen He's too direct gaze made Chen Yingzhou resist subconsciously. He put the things he bought on the low cabinet next to the bed with an expressionless face, communicated with her throughout the whole process, and signaled Su Tang to leave.

Su Tang nodded, but felt that it was not appropriate. Chen Yingzhou knew her concerns and told her that she had just met a nurse outside. She knew this lady and had asked someone to go to her house to report the news.

"Then let's go." Su Tang was relieved. She took two steps to Chen Yingzhou's side, stood side by side with him, and said to Shen He: "Your family will come to pick you up soon. You should have a good rest first. Here is food. Eat some if you are hungry."

Seeing that the two were about to leave, Shen He sat up quickly and hurriedly called them.

Her eyes stayed on Chen Yingzhou all the time, straightforward and passionate, as if she wanted to see through him. This not only made Chen Yingzhou feel uncomfortable, but even Su Tang felt something was wrong.

Chen Yingzhou was handsome, but he shouldn't be stared at so bluntly by a woman in his thirties or forties who could be his mother, right?

Did he know her?

But Chen Yingzhou's various expressions made it clear that he didn't know this lady.

She called 3742 several times, but no one responded to her. Su Tang wondered why 3742 had been offline recently. Occasionally, when she asked him what time it was, it was like the signal was bad, and she couldn't hear clearly.

Could it be that it was going to be scrapped due to disrepair?

3742 couldn't point it out, and Su Tang didn't have that much curiosity to get to the bottom of it. But Shen He, who was lying on the hospital bed, stared at Chen Yingzhou and asked him a lot of questions.

Home address, date of birth, who's in the family... It was even more detailed than asking a household registration.

Asking such private questions on the first meeting was really rude. Shen He's overall temperament was elegant and generous, and she looked well-educated. She didn't look like an impolite person.

Unless there was some special reason.

Look at Chen Yingzhou again. He couldn't help it after enduring for so long. His face was gloomy. He hated others asking about his family situation, especially strangers who met by chance. It was so easy to touch Chen Yingzhou's reverse scale.

He was too lazy to even give her a perfunctory response, and he didn't even glance at her, and he took Su Tang and left.

Shen He sat on the bed in a daze, the empty ward was quiet, she stared at the closed door for a long time, unable to come back to her senses, her heart seemed to have stirred up thousands of waves, one wave higher than the other, about to swallow her up.

It's like, it's so like.

Is there really such a coincidence in the world?

Maybe God wants to give her a chance to atone for her sins.

As Shen He thought, tears silently flowed across her cheeks, and she fell into grief for a long time.

On the way back, Su Tang asked Chen Yingzhou if he had seen Shen He before when he came to the town. Chen Yingzhou thought about it and confirmed that this was the first time he saw her.

But there was an inexplicable sense of familiarity that surged from the bottom of his heart, and he couldn't put it into words.

This little episode was quickly forgotten by the two of them. The busyness and joy of the autumn harvest made the whole Wangshui Village very excited. Under the leadership of Liu Haikui, this year is another bumper year.

Zheng Fangming was worried that his father had passed away, his mother was frail and sick, and he had a younger sister at home who needed to be taken care of. He had already submitted an application to return to the city and did not participate in the autumn harvest. Before leaving, several friends specially gave him a gift. From now on, the mountains are high and wide, and it will be a different scene when they meet again.

Although the fields in charge of the educated youth group did not have the best harvest, it was their first year to plant crops in the production team. Liu Haikui was very satisfied with their performance. At the end of autumn, Liu Haikui specially praised several educated youth.

Liu Ximei was dating Wei Huaixu, and some people with jealous eyes said something sarcastic, saying that he was naturally on the side of his aunt.

Liu Haikui was a person who didn't tolerate any sand in his eyes. Good is good, and bad is not good. He pulled out the people who were gossiping behind his back and talked to him about the hard work of the educated youth in the past few months. Liu Haikui had a loud voice and spoke the truth. A few words made the gossipers blush.

If Liu Haikui hadn't told her, Su Tang wouldn't have known that they had done so much work!

The power of the working people is indeed great.

----

Wangshui Village is located in the north, and winter comes early and lasts long. The first snow fell in early November, and the whole village was covered with a layer of white snow.

Su Tang wore the flowered cotton jacket made by Grandma Chen, which was warm and festive. She was wrapped up like a zongzi. She was like a child, liking winter and snow. She went out for a run and came back sweating.

Chen Yingzhou took off her hat for her and reached out to smooth her hair. Su Tang smiled at him with a silly look on her face, and her smile was sweet and lovely.

Chen Yingzhou glanced in the direction of the kitchen. Grandma Chen was cooking and couldn't come out for a while. He quickly lowered his head and kissed her cheek.

The slightly cold cheek began to warm up because of Chen Yingzhou's kiss. They have been together for so long, but Su Tang is still shy. Usually, the two of them flirt with each other and then take turns to be shy.

Su Tang pointed out the window, her tone was full of excitement, "Let's go build a snowman! Call Qiu Sheng and the others to build a big snowman!" After that, she gestured with her hands, looking naive. She had never built a snowman in her life and couldn't wait.

Chen Yingzhou brushed the snowflakes off her shoulders and smiled at her, "You can't make a snowman with the snow now. When it snows a little more in a few days, the snowman you make will last longer."

Su Tang said, a little disappointed.

While Su Tang went to the kitchen to help Grandma Chen cook, Chen Yingzhou went out. After dinner was ready, he came back with a miniature snowman in his hand.

He handed the snowman to Su Tang, and his voice was as clear and transparent as the white snow outside, "I'll give you a small one to make up for it."

Su Tang happily took the snowman. She had just roasted the fire, and her cheeks were red, which contrasted with the red and white snowman in her hand.

The temperature in the house was high, and the snowman began to melt soon. Although she knew it was a normal phenomenon, Su Tang still felt sorry.

Since she was with Chen Yingzhou, Su Tang felt that her girlish side was slowly being discovered, and she was not far from being sad.

During dinner, Grandma Chen asked Su Tang about her plans for the New Year. She also knew about Su Tang's family situation, or more precisely, the family situation of her original body.

Su Tang had been in Wangshui Village for so long, and no one from her family had sent a letter to ask about her. She was afraid that she might not have a happy New Year if she went back.

Su Tang naturally didn't want to go back. They were not her uncles or aunts, and she had no feelings for them at all. Besides, Zhang Haijuan would definitely not give her a good face if she went back, and she didn't want to add to the trouble.

Chen Yingzhou ate his meal silently without saying anything, but he kept his ears perked up, waiting for Su Tang's answer.

Of course, he hoped that Su Tang would stay for the New Year, so that they could stay together and count the time to welcome the new year.

How wonderful that would be.