18

After a few days of rest, all the villagers in Wangshui Village had to start the intense rice planting again.

Rice planting is a technical job. Su Tang didn't find the trick in the whole morning. She stood up and looked at the rice seedlings she had planted. They were crooked and not very pretty.

The other educated youths were not much better, but Chen Yingzhou planted the rice seedlings one by one without raising his head, quickly and neatly.

Su Tang couldn't help but admire him. The saying "every profession has its own specialty" is really true.

After being together for such a long time, Xu Hao and others knew that Chen Yingzhou actually looked fierce, so they were no longer afraid of him. During the lunch break, several people gathered together to eat.

Su Tang opened the lunch box and knew without a second thought that Grandma Chen had made a small stove for her again. Xu Hao was extremely jealous. The family he lived in was not bad, and he had also paid for food and subsidies, but this family was extremely meticulous. Not only did they eat coarse grains every meal, but they rarely had even a little oil.

Xu Hao was a typical carnivore, and he would get anxious if he didn't eat meat for a few days. He watched Su Tang put her delicious food into Chen Yingzhou's lunch box, and watched Chen Yingzhou put the delicious food at the bottom of the lunch box, but he was not in a hurry to eat it.

Xu Hao looked at them with greedy eyes and bit the coarse grain bun, and his stomach was sour.

Zhang Qiu Sheng pushed him, and Xu Hao withdrew his gaze.

"You are so old, but you still stare at other people's lunch boxes. Isn't it embarrassing?" Zhang Qiusheng joked.

Xu Hao was unhappy. No matter how old he was, he had to eat! What did age have to do with it?

Seeing that he was unhappy, Zhang Qiusheng gave him the steamed bacon in her lunch box. Xu Hao looked at the extra meat in his lunch box, and his eyes were shining.

He was a little embarrassed and asked her, "Aren't you going to eat it?"

Zhang Qiusheng smiled and said, "You eat it. This meat is too fatty. I'm not used to it."

She said it very sincerely, and Xu Hao really believed it. He ate the steamed bun in his hand with the bacon in a few bites.

"It smells so good!" Xu Hao wiped his mouth after eating, "Who made this?"

Zhang Qiu Sheng ate the rice in small bites and answered, "I did."

"You." Xu Hao imitated her tone of voice and smiled brightly.

Zhang Qiu Sheng felt a little embarrassed by his gaze, so he turned his head away and continued to eat.

Xu Hao had eaten the salted noodles made by Zhang Qiu Sheng before, and knew that she was a good cook, but he didn't expect it to be so good. The meat was fat but not greasy. He didn't know why she didn't eat it, but it was a bargain for him.

"After resting, I will go to the town to buy meat, and you can cook it for me." Xu Hao's eyes were twinkling with little stars, waiting for her answer.

Zhang Qiu Sheng nodded gently.

"Qiu Sheng, you are so kind!" Xu Hao was as happy as a child.

"Yeah." Qiu Sheng's voice was as small as a mosquito, and he didn't look at him, but his face was red.

How could Su Tang, who was so gossipy, not notice them? She nudged Chen Yingzhou, who was concentrating on eating, with her arm and asked, "Look at them, is there something going on?"