29

Captain Chen Yingzhou has never liked anyone since he was a child. He has been gloomy and doesn't like to communicate with others. Because he has endured too much malice, he has been closed in his own world and doesn't know how to express his feelings.

But he knows his heart very well. He likes Su Tang. He likes to see Su Tang smile, likes to listen to her talk, and likes to be with her.

He likes everything about her.

So when Liu Ximei asked him if he wanted to date Su Tang, his heart was beating like thunder and he almost couldn't hide his nervousness.

He wanted to, of course he wanted to.

But he didn't dare to think about it.

The gap between him and Su Tang was too big. Su Tang was a city person, educated, popular, and beautiful. Look at him...

There is a huge difference.

Su Tang wouldn't like him like this, right?

But he didn't want to give up, no one is born with everything.

When he went home at night, Chen Yingzhou kept thinking about Liu Ximei's words while reading.

"You like Su Tang, I like Wei Huaixu, so we have to find out whether they are interested in each other. If they like each other, I would rather quit, but if not, then we should take the initiative to fight for it."

Chen Yingzhou agreed and disagreed with Liu Ximei's words.

He must take the initiative to fight for it, but no matter whether Su Tang likes Wei Huaixu or not, he will fight for it and will never quit.

He admitted that he was a little greedy and wanted more.

----

The blind elimination class has been set up. The students in the class are all adults. Every household has their own work to do, so the class time is set after dinner, from 7 to 9 o'clock, a total of two classes, four educated youth take turns to teach, and the location is chosen at Wangshui Village Primary School.

The first class was taught by Wei Huaixu. As his fan girl, Liu Ximei was naturally there. She sat in the first row and stared at him eagerly all night.

Wei Huaixu was a little embarrassed by her hot eyes, so he deliberately avoided looking at her.

Liu Ximei's mind was on Wei Huaixu, and she didn't care what he said at all. After the first class, Liu Ximei took the lead in applauding. She just thought Wei Huaixu was really excellent.

She wanted to marry a man who was handsome, cultured, and polite.

Liu Ximei handed him the teacup she brought with her and said with a smile, "Brother Huaixu, you are so good at speaking. Are you thirsty? Drink some water."

Wei Huaixu thanked her politely and took the teacup from her hand. Although he didn't say anything, Liu Ximei still felt sweet in her heart.

Xue Ersao's family and Liu Ximei's family were neighbors, and she knew a little about her. She had wanted to introduce her cousin to Liu Ximei before, but Liu Ximei was a girl with her own ideas. She didn't even meet him and directly refused.

Now it seems that this teacher Wei is much better than her cousin. After only one class, Xue Ersao has changed sides. Not to mention that the little girl likes him, if she hadn't married and was a few years younger, she would probably be fascinated by him.

The second class was taught by Su Tang. Chen Yingzhou's home was far from the school. Grandma Chen was worried about Su Tang walking alone at night, so she insisted that Chen Yingzhou accompany her.