25

Chen Yingzhou had been thinking about the matter that Su Tang wanted him to help with, and he asked her what it was as soon as he got home.

Su Tang was amused by him. It was the first time she saw someone helping others so actively.

In fact, it was not a difficult matter. The new task given by 3742 made Su Tang earn her first pot of gold.

When 3742 finished talking about the task, Su Tang was a little surprised.

She asked 3742: "Are we out of money? Do I finally need to go to the sea?"

In other words, Su Tang could not see 3742's expression, otherwise she would definitely see him rolling his eyes.

"You can't always ask me for money, right? You have to learn to make money yourself. What if I'm not around one day and you don't have money?" 3742's tone was unusually heavy.

Su Tang didn't really take the money for free, because every time before asking for money, 3742 would give her some strange tasks. Last time she asked for money, 3742's task was to look at Chen Yingzhou for fifteen seconds.

Who knows what kind of a task this is.

But in order to get the money, Su Tang had to risk it all, and she forced Chen Yingzhou, who was chopping wood, to look at him for fifteen seconds.

These fifteen seconds were the longest fifteen seconds she had ever experienced. She looked at Chen Yingzhou's expression, which first changed from shock to gloomy. She felt that if it was five more seconds, Chen Yingzhou would hit her with an axe.

In fact, Chen Yingzhou was not angry at that time. He was just too shy. He accidentally switched his expression wrong and his usual gloomy face came out.

His heart was beating so hard that he seemed to have a heart attack.

Su Tang always felt that 3742 had been acting strange since he came back from the meeting in the organization. He rarely mocked her and was sometimes a little gentle. She didn't know if it was an illusion. After all, she had been abused by 3742 for ten years. Su Tang was not used to his sudden change of attitude.

3742: What kind of jerk is this?

"Where are you going if you don't partner with me? Or have you finally found your conscience and want to torture another executor?" Su Tang joked out of habit.

3742 didn't say anything else, just asked her to complete the task as soon as possible, and finally said awkwardly: "You can take Chen Yingzhou with you. After all, he is a man. You can't let him spend women's money all his life, right?"

Su Tang slapped her forehead, yes! How could she forget about this.

Old Chen Yingzhou is a successful businessman with inestimable assets, which is enough to prove that he is a smart and unique person.

Anyway, Chen Yingzhou is very interested in learning now, and Su Tang is still very confident about the college entrance examination. However, getting into college requires tuition and various miscellaneous expenses. Chen Yingzhou has to go to school again, so naturally he has no time and energy to make money.

Why not start training him to make money from now on, just in time to save up for tuition fees.

But she couldn't say it directly, so Su Tang had to ask Chen Yingzhou to help her.

After Su Tang finished speaking, Chen Yingzhou agreed without hesitation.

Su Tang was a little surprised. Although the control over the sale of goods by ordinary people in the past two years was not as strict as in the past few years, if they were caught, they would still be imprisoned in serious cases. Chen Yingzhou has been living in this era and would not be unaware of it.