4

At night, Su Tang lay on the kang and tossed and turned, unable to sleep. She asked 3742 about the situation of the Chen family, especially the four words "little wolf cub", why Chen Yingzhou had such a big reaction.

"Do it yourself and you will have enough food and clothing."

3742 wanted to send her away with a casual sentence.

"Hey!" Su Tang was really unhappy this time.

She simply sat up from the kang, hugged the quilt and stared at the air in front of her, her delicate eyebrows twisted into a ball.

"We have been partners for ten years, ten years! Why can't you be nicer to me? Other people's systems are cute and considerate, but mine is a piece of crap! It only allows me to make ends meet, so what's the use of you? I'm also very uncertain coming to such a strange environment, and I'm also very scared. Why are you like this?"

Su Tang felt more and more aggrieved as she spoke, and immediately changed her words after realizing that she had used inappropriate words.

"Why are you like this, you piece of crap!"

After a strange silence, 3742 spoke lightly.

"Have you finished?"

"Yes, I have finished..."

Su Tang swallowed her saliva. It was the first time that she had openly complained about 3742. She felt good when she said it, but now she regretted it.

Who made her feel scared...

3742 was a little helpless, "Chen Yingzhou is not the grandson of old lady Chen. She picked him up."

Su Tang was shocked.

Chen Yingzhou is not the grandson of the old lady. Fifteen years ago, the old lady went up the mountain and found the three-year-old Chen Yingzhou in the wolf's den.

At that time, there was a wolf den on the west mountain. Two wolves, one big and one small, had never harmed anyone and had always kept to themselves. Later, somehow, the little wolf died. The mother wolf howled for a whole day and night, and the villagers were terrified.

Two months later, Mrs. Chen went up the mountain to pick wild vegetables. When she passed by the wolf den, she looked inside for some reason and saw a child crawling out.

The child was Chen Yingzhou.

I don't know which cruel parents abandoned the child in the mountains, thinking that there were wolves in the mountains and feeding the wolves would be enough. Who would have thought that the wolves were more affectionate than humans. Not only did they not hurt the child, they also took him back to the den. The child actually survived on the wolf's milk.

Grandma Chen hesitated whether to take him back. Although the child is still alive, she could not guarantee what would happen in the future. After much consideration, she decided to adopt him.

Before leaving, she was afraid that the mother wolf would come back and not find the child, so she deliberately left her coat with her own smell. She did not know why she did this, but she just wanted the mother wolf to know that the child was safe.

Later, no one heard the mother wolf's howling, and no one knew where the mother wolf went.

A piece of cloth was sewn on the child's bellyband, on which his birth date was written. Perhaps the child's parents thought that if someone picked up the child, they would also know his birthday.

The little baby, who was already three years old, could not speak a word, let alone walk, and only knew to crawl around every day.

Grandma Chen was a miserable person. She was originally from a big family, but her family suffered a disaster 20 years ago. Bandits killed her whole family, leaving her alone to survive.