27

In recent days, Su Tang could feel that Chen Yingzhou was upset.

When Su Tang talked to him, he just responded once, and then said nothing else, with a blank expression on his face, doing what he had to do.

Even Xu Hao and the others could see that there was something wrong between the two of them.

When they were resting after work at noon, Zhang Qiu Sheng came to ask Su Tang what was going on, and Su Tang was also confused.

She told Zhang Qiu Sheng about the matter, and Qiu Sheng seemed to be thinking about it, and then responded.

"You mean, he is unhappy whenever you mention that he needs to find a partner?" Zhang Qiu Sheng summarized Su Tang's words.

Su Tang blinked, it seemed to be the case.

Zhang Qiusheng couldn't help laughing, and approached her, whispering, "He doesn't like you, does he?"

Su Tang was startled by her words, and shook her head hurriedly, a little incoherent, "How is it possible, why would he like me, he can't possibly like me..."

Zhang Qiusheng saw that she was so anxious to explain, so he analyzed it for her, "Why can't he like you? You two live together, you see each other every day, you work together, and you are similar in age, it's normal to be attracted to each other."

Similar in age... This is really a misunderstanding.

Su Tang didn't know how to explain to Zhang Qiusheng, anyway, she thought it was impossible, she was much older than Chen Yingzhou, and she really didn't think about sister-brother love.

"I think Chen Yingzhou is not bad. He is handsome and capable, treats you well, and has no bad intentions. Although he doesn't like to socialize with people, he is definitely different to you."

Zhang Qiusheng is a bystander and speaks very clearly. She asked with some gossip: "You don't have any interest in him at all?"

"No, no, absolutely not!" Su Tang denied it decisively.

"No way?" Qiu Sheng was a little surprised, and continued: "But I think Chen Yingzhou has changed a lot since we first came. I saw him talking to the captain a lot two days ago, and he even smiled."

"Really? That's good." Su Tang felt a little uncomfortable after hearing this. Although Chen Yingzhou didn't look gloomy at her these days, he didn't smile as gently as before. When he was expressionless, it was as if she didn't exist.

She felt really upset.

When she got home at night, Grandma Chen had already prepared the meal. While eating, Su Tang couldn't help but sneak a glance at Chen Yingzhou. She always remembered what Qiu Sheng had said to her during the day.

Does Chen Yingzhou really like her?

"I'm full. I'll wash the dishes later." After finishing his meal, Chen Yingzhou put down his bowl and chopsticks, and went back to the house without even looking at Su Tang.

"What's wrong with this child these two days? Why is he so silent again?" Grandma Chen chatted with Su Tang, "This child has been like this since he was young. He is willing to keep things in his heart and not say anything. You say, if he doesn't say anything, who knows what he thinks in his heart?" After saying that, she sighed.

"He may be tired from work, so he doesn't like to talk much." Su Tang comforted Grandma Chen.

"Little Su, if there is nothing wrong, you can persuade him more for grandma, let him be cheerful. Your child has a good personality, let him learn more from you." Grandma Chen said.

"Okay... okay." Su Tang felt a little ashamed. Chen Yingzhou was also unwilling to pay attention to her these days.

At night, Chen Yingzhou was reading in the room. Su Tang knocked on the door before entering, and pushed the door open after getting permission.

Chen Yingzhou sat with his back to her, his back straight in the dim light, and he didn't turn his head.

After Su Tang came in, she stood there all the time, didn't come forward, just rubbed her fingers, stared at his back for a long time without saying anything.

Chen Yingzhou stood there for a while, and seeing that she didn't say anything, he couldn't hold his temper and asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing..." Su Tang whispered.

The light in Chen Yingzhou's eyes dimmed as he turned his back to her.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

"Well, Grandma Chen asked me to persuade you." Su Tang spent a long time trying to come up with this excuse, and hesitantly said, "Don't keep anything in your heart in the future. If you don't say it out, no one will know."

Chen Yingzhou turned around and looked at her. The light that had just dimmed came back on again, and the light hit his face, unexpectedly soft. Su Tang stared blankly without blinking.

He only heard him speak slowly: "Is this how you persuade people?"

"Ah?" Su Tang didn't understand what he meant.

"You stood so far away and spoke so softly, I couldn't hear what you said."

Su Tang:...

You know I'm persuading you even though you can't hear clearly? Are you playing tricks on me?

Although Su Tang thought so in her heart, she still took a few steps forward and shortened the distance between the two of them.

Then she said it again.

"Can you tell me anything?"

Chen Yingzhou looked at her. Although there was no extra expression, Su Tang felt that he seemed to be no longer angry, so she nodded quickly and said, "You can say it if you want to. I will definitely keep it a secret for you."

After saying that, she was afraid that he would not believe it, so she showed three fingers and swore, "I swear."

Chen Yingzhou did not speak for a long time. The room was so quiet that the breathing of the two could be heard. Su Tang inexplicably remembered Qiu Sheng's words again.

"He doesn't like you, does he?"

While Su Tang was in a daze, Chen Yingzhou stood up and stood opposite her. Su Tang's small figure was completely shrouded by his tall figure.

The atmosphere was mysterious and strange.

Su Tang didn't raise her head, staring at the tip of her shoes, but she knew that Chen Yingzhou was looking at her with a burning gaze.

"Can you stop talking about finding a partner for me in the future?"

After a while, Chen Yingzhou's voice sounded above her head, and there was a little resentment in the low voice.

Su Tang raised her head and looked into his eyes.

"I'm very sad when you say that."