24

Su Tang recently discovered that Chen Yingzhou seemed to have grown taller, and seemed to be a little taller than when she first came.

After work in the evening, Chen Yingzhou washed his face in the yard. His temples were wet with water, and water drops slid down his cheeks. His sharp-edged profile was a bit cold, with sharp eyebrows, starry eyes, a high nose bridge, and thin lips. He was a standard handsome man no matter how you looked at him.

Chen Yingzhou was standing with a towel in his hand, wiping his face. Su Tang walked over calmly, squinted her eyes, and measured the difference between Chen Yingzhou's head and her own head with her hand. Finally, she couldn't help sighing.

It's good to be young, and you can still grow taller. Envy.

"What are you doing?" Chen Yingzhou noticed her movements and was a little puzzled.

"Nothing, I just think you've grown taller." Su Tang smiled and replied.

Chen Yingzhou didn't say anything, but put his towel on the washbasin, then took a big step forward and stood directly in front of Su Tang.

The distance between the two of them suddenly became smaller, and Su Tang's breathing stagnated.

This distance was so embarrassing that she didn't dare to raise her head, because if she raised her head, she would definitely hit Chen Yingzhou's chin.

Su Tang swallowed her saliva, and she was considering whether to take a step back.

Chen Yingzhou's masculine charm was a little too strong. After all, she was a woman, so she still had to be shy.

But before she could move, Chen Yingzhou's slightly low voice sounded above her head.

"How can you tell from such a distance?"

Su Tang was puzzled and subconsciously raised her head to ask him: "What?"

When she raised her head, the top of her head directly rubbed Chen Yingzhou's chin, and then met a pair of dark and deep eyes. Chen Yingzhou's chin was itchy, and he lowered his eyes to look at her, with tiny and fragmented starlight flowing in his eyes, which was a bit dazzling.

"Come closer, and you will know whether I have grown taller or not." Chen Yingzhou explained lightly, but his ears still turned red uncontrollably.

The two were too close, Su Tang didn't notice his red ears, but Chen Yingzhou's breath hit her face directly, warm and dense, which made her blush and heartbeat.

The next second when her heartbeat accelerated, Su Tang had quickly distanced herself from him.

"Stand there and don't move!"

Chen Yingzhou was stunned and looked at her with a hurt expression, as if Su Tang had said something hurtful.

Su Tang thought about it and felt that she might have made a big deal out of nothing.

After all, Chen Yingzhou used to be so withdrawn and gloomy, and didn't like to interact with others. Now that he can take the initiative to approach her, he must be treating her as a friend.

Other people have overcome their withdrawnness and treated her as their own, but she is still shy. Although her words just now were not malicious, she was really afraid that Chen Yingzhou would misunderstand.

"What I mean is that it is not so clear if you are too close." Su Tang explained lamely.

Seeing that Chen Yingzhou looked normal, Su Tang was relieved. She pretended to be calm and raised her hand to compare, saying: "Look, you are much taller than me."