6

After working for a long time, they finally had two days to rest. Xu Hao was clamoring for meat. The tractor in the village was going to the town, so he generously invited a few people to go to the town for a meal.

Su Tang was about to go out when she saw Grandma Chen handing a basket of eggs to Chen Yingzhou, asking him to take it to the town to exchange for money.

Su Tang hurriedly called him: "It just so happens that I am going to the town too, let's go together."

"Yes." Chen Yingzhou looked at her and nodded.

When the two of them arrived at the entrance of the village, Chen Yingzhou realized that Su Tang's "go together" did not mean walking on foot.

The others were already sitting behind the tractor, and Zhang Qiu Sheng waved to Su Tang, asking her to hurry up.

Su Tang responded and pulled Chen Yingzhou to go over.

She pulled him, but he didn't move.

Chen Yingzhou stood there with a gloomy face, his feet rooted to the ground, motionless.

There were too many people, he didn't like it.

Su Tang saw his resistance and asked softly: "You don't want to take a car, do you want to walk?"

Chen Yingzhou ignored her and tightened his hands holding the egg basket.

If you walk from Wangshui Village to the town, it will take at least two or three hours to go back and forth.

Su Tang knew that Chen Yingzhou didn't like to interact with people, and the villagers also thought that he was gloomy and lonely and difficult to get along with. This impression would be difficult to change in a short time, so Su Tang wanted to take the opportunity of going to the town today to introduce him to the educated youth who came with him. They were of similar age and there should be a lot of topics to talk about.

Su Tang has been working with these people for the past few days and thinks that they are all good people with good personalities and are very suitable to be friends.

But now it seems that Chen Yingzhou's loneliness is indeed well-deserved. He would rather walk to the town than take a ride with them. How much does he hate interacting with people?

Su Tang patiently persuaded him, "How long will it take you to walk? It's much better to take a car, so that everyone can have company."

"I'm used to walking." Chen Yingzhou's voice sounded depressed, and he was obviously not very happy.

Su Tang stared at his profile for a few seconds, and seeing that he was determined, she decided to change her tactics.

"Okay." Su Tang nodded, and said seriously, "Then I'll walk with you."

Chen Yingzhou was slightly stunned when he heard her say this, and then said, "You take the car."

He had no problem walking, but Su Tang couldn't.

She was too thin, and she couldn't hold on for such a long distance.

"If you don't take a ride, I won't take a ride either." Su Tang argued with him to the end.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Su Tang said hesitantly: "I'm really exhausted from working these days. My feet are full of blisters. I have to walk to the town. I don't know if my feet will rot when I get there."

After saying that, he really lifted up the soles of his shoes to take a look.

Chen Yingzhou remembered Su Tang's painful expression when his grandmother picked the blisters for her that day. He kept silent with a dark face and pursed his lips into a line, struggling with his thoughts.