CHAPTER 8- GREY

After everything she found out yesterday night, Aradia was more confused, but even more willing to know the truth! She wanted so many things...but the most important one was the creature! Aradia has seen how scared her people are by it and now, she would do anything for saving them, but she needs to know the truth!

 So, she decided to confront her father!

As she was walking to the garden, where she knew she will find her father, Aradia was greeted by Morana, the ruler of Lingmoon sector, which connects the 2 kingdoms through The Myrkvior forest!

"Lady, Morana! To whom we own this pleasure?" Aradia said, bowing in front of her. Morana was looking like a fairy from stories with her light blonde hair, the cleanest blue eyes and a small nose that was making her face look like a goddess! Her blue gown that was reaching to her feet, was giving the illusion of both elegance and strength! Her golden hair was held only by a ribbon, making her facial features more beautiful than were already! But Morana wasn't exactly how she looked like, she was so powerful and feared by many! She had a son who died in that bloody night and since then, she blamed them and their kingdoms for it! She swore that she will get revenge for her son's death and since then, no one has ever seen her, she was nowhere to be found, hiding in her sector and planning!

"I came for speaking with his highness, I guess you would like to assist too, don't you think?" She replied, walking towards the garden, where Aradia followed. She couldn't read any emotions from her face and that was making Aradia nervous...why was she here? It couldn't be something good...it was, perhaps, about the creature?

When they were only some steps behind the king, Morana spoke

"Your highness, I came here for reporting you that the rules of our understanding were violated"

"And how exactly happened such thing, lady Morana?" The king said, turning at them

"Someone went to see the oracle! I believed that we had an understanding, but I suppose that your word is not worthy, your highness!" Morana said, making Aradia gulp. How did she know? But the most important thing...does she know who was?

"I assume you, this has nothing to do with me or my kingdom! Since you don't have proves, how can you accuse me? If I need to remind you, your forest is also near the Lumar kingdom, how are you so sure that wasn't one of them?" The king approached, anger being visible on his face

"I wouldn't come in front of his highness if I didn't have proves!" At Morana's statement, a cold shiver went through Aradia's back

"What proves, exactly?"

"My guards detected Elvandar's power inside and not an usually one, a royal one, your highness!'' Morana spoke her gaze going to Aradia

"With more investigations, I found out that the magic belongs to a princess!" She continued

"That's impossible, none of my daughters would do such thing...!" The king spoke, making Aradia feel even more nervous and guilty! Kai did something! He hid his magic and let all the fault to be on her!

"Are you so sure about this, your highness? Let's ask lady Aradia, then!" Morana words echoed in her ears making her gasp for air! She wanted just to escape from it, but she couldn't! They will find anything and she will never be allowed to freedom ever again! They will lock her in the palace again, no...that was impossible, she couldn't go back there, not now, when she was so close!