CHAPTER 11- THE REQUEST

Aradia was frustrated! But most of all, she was scared! She was too reckless, she shouldn't have tried to break in the enemy's castle! Now he knows everything! He saw it, he knows that something it's off with her, she let him see her vulnerability! That was wrong, he's her enemy and when the deal is over, Kai will use all his acknowledgement for destroying her!

Still, she was also thinking at an aspect that she shouldn't have! Aradia hated him with all her heart, but she couldn't deny the desire that was forming in her, every time he got closer! How their lips were inches apart from touching! How his body felt warm, but cold at the same time on hers!

But, he told her the truth! He told her his biggest secret that nobody knows!

All the incidents from the past hours were derutating her. He doesn't care about her, he was very specific...she was just a piece in breaking his curse, nothing else, but still, Aradia couldn't deny the emotion she felt when he was so determined to kill all the people who have ever dared to touch her! In that moment, only for some seconds, Aradia felt like someone truly cared for her! That she was someone! She felt powerful, only because of some words!

She wanted to scream, not knowing what to believe! He hates her...as much as she hates him. This thing will never be changed, he's a monster, a demon!

Aradia tried to keep this in her mind, but she couldn't, her kindness was too much to bear! Maybe Kai was a demon, but that doesn't change the fact that he also went through a lot. He lost his parents at a young age and woke up randomly one night, being the king! Aradia could see guilt on his face, while he confessed to her! He's still blaming himself for the incident!

Yes, he was reckless and did a mistake, but who didn't!? Love it's a normal yet powerful feeling! It can make you the happiest alive or it can destroy you on the inside!

Aradia felt so sad for Kai as she thought about it.

Because, villains are never born, they are created!

After some good minutes of thinking and judging every move she did, Aradia fell asleep!

*

Aradia was walking in the garden, smelling the beautiful red roses that were growing in, when she heard a deep voice!

"I didn't know flowers are picking themselves!" The man said, walking towards her. He was in a black shirt and black pants, highlighting his biceps and his height! Aradia was stunned in her place! She's never seen such a man before, he was looking like a sculpted statue from the garden!

"And I didn't know that the sculpted statues can talk!" Aradia replied looking at his beautiful eyes

"For a princess, you have such good flirting skills!" The man said, approaching more, as he was now beside her

"Yeah? And what were you expecting for a princess?" She asked him, as she watered the roses

"A narcissist princess who cares only about her and trying to dominate everything because of her power!" The man replied as his gaze locked with hers

"That's tough!" Aradia said. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, with tiny colorful flowers all over it.

"Isn't it the truth, tho?"