39] side of Taehyung 🕸❄️

I was about to love you when everything went upside down.

I was about to reveal my feelings when everything took a dark turn.

I was about to kiss you when everything suddenly ruined.

I was about to live the dream when everything crumbled, destroying us.

I was about to explain you when everything was already known by you.

I thought I could make you love me but I was wrong.

I couldn't.

I just.....couldn't.

" What are you both talking about? " Jimin asked frowning at the elders.

The multi-billionaire stood there glaring at his brother while the lawyer gazed at Jimin with sympathy.

" Jimin , Taeh--" Namjoon was speaking when Taehyung dashed towards his brother angrily and grabbed his throat, squeezing it tightly while picking up the elder in air.

Jimin's eyes doubled their size in horror when he saw Namjoon clutching upon the single arm of Taehyung that was lifting him up in the air.

A gasp of terror slipped Jimin's throat and he rushed to them trying to free away the thrashing Namjoon with tears about to flow down his eyes.

" Taehyung leave him! " Jimin shouted but Taehyung stood too focused that his eyes weren't even blinking as those bloodshot furious dark orbs bore holes in his own brother without budging.

A tear left Jimin's eye when he turned and saw Namjoon gasping for air while digging his fingers in Taehyung's arm , but it wasn't working at all.

" Taehyung STOP!! " Jimin exclaimed in pure frightened feeling when finally Taehyung looked at him , craning his neck to the younger with stoic expressions.

His eyes were extremely cold , with jaw clenching sharp like a knife.

" He will ruin everything, Jiminie. He will ruin us. He has to die. " Taehyung whispered calmly clutching on elder's throat more harshly resulting in Namjoon's eyes , rolling up with mouth hung open.

" No. NO!!! leave him. FUCKING LEAVE HIM , TAEHYUNG!!!! " Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs and finally a loud thud was heard , dropping Namjoon down who gasped for air grabbing his throat.

Jimin fell on his knees crying while looking at his elder cousin , breathing heavily.

" Why did you do this , Taehyung!? " Younger questioned Taehyung with sadness gleaming in his eyes whereas Taehyung was all calm with face as cold as ice.

" Such a horrible person he is. If there were someone else, they might have already died. And how heavy he is! My arm hurts." Taehyung frowned flexing his arm to ease the throb.

Jimin wouldn't have been shocked if the same thing was happening with someone else , but here it was Namjoon. Taehyung's elder brother!

Younger knew Taehyung and also knew how much of a maniac he was but still , he could never imagine Taehyung hurting someone within the family.

" What.....what had happened to you? " Jimin whispered in disbelief as he rubbed Namjoon's back who was still panting breathlessly.

" Stay away from him , Jimin. He will do nothing but ruin it all. You must trust me--"

" No. Not anymore! I want to know, just what the hell he knows that you want to literally kill him! " Jimin declared harshly and a hurtful look cascaded upon Taehyung's face.

He squatted down closer to Jimin and Namjoon who was not even in the state to speak anything.

And then he leaned closer to Jimin's face who shifted in his place feeling uncomfortably afraid of Taehyung.

His face darkened at he looked down at Jimin and spoke , " I love you Jimin. You are more than anything to me just like you used to be for Jungkook. But there is someone who beholds even higher level of affection from me than you do. I do love you , but there is someone I love more than you and I can even trade my life for that person. So make sure , that you don't come in my way as I love that person. "

His voice fell a few octaves , sounding more scary and deep as he pinned Jimin's hairs behind his ear , carefullyand softly. " I don't care what this man tells you but if you try to fuck things up like he is trying to, then......You might as well experience worst than what I have done right now. "

Jimin's heart fell in his stomach with pure shock as he stared silently at Taehyung.

He could feel something bad.

He could feel that something extremely horrific was going to happen and he could guess about whom Taehyung was talking about.

He was scared now.

He had never seen this side to Taehyung.

Never he imagined that Taehyung could act like that.

This side of Taehyung.....this was unknown and hidden from him.