•°2°•

The sun was lofty in the sky as preparations for the spectacular banquet began in earnest.

The Gyeonbokgung palace buzzed with activity, servants bustling about, ensuring every detail was prime for the arrival of the esteemed guests from Elysia.

The wind was filled with anticipation and excitement, as the people of Goryeo exuberantly awaited the visit of Crown Prince Jeon Jimin and second Prince Jeon Jungkook.

The Emperor Taehyung, presently draped in his regal sea-green hanfu, stood at the entrance of the palace, flanked by his loyal guards, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

The imposing courtyard was adorned with vibrant banners and flowers, a testament to the empire's hospitality and grandeur.

As the sun began to set, a procession of carriages approached the castle gates. The people of Goryeo gathered along the path, cheering and waving as the carriages passed by.

The first carriage came to a halt, and the hatch opened to reveal Crown Prince Jimin, his presence commanding and regal.

He stepped out gracefully, eyes scanning the flocks with a warm smile.

In the heart of the kingdom of Goryeo, the Crown Prince of Elsiye stood as a paragon of strength and grace.

His long, ebony hair was tied back in a sleek ponytail, revealing his regal bearing and the sharpness of his warrior spirit.

A katana, symbolizing his prowess in battle, was secured at his side, its presence a silent testament to his skill and determination.

His hanfu, a garment of exquisite beauty, was crafted from the finest silk, its deep crimson hue reflecting his noble status and fiery spirit.

The flowing sleeves and intricate embroidery of dragons and phoenixes spoke of his royal lineage and the power he wielded.

Despite the elegance of his attire, it was his eyes that truly captivated those who beheld him.

Small yet shining with an inner light, they held a depth of wisdom and resolve that few could match.

His plump lips, often set in a determined line, softened into a rare smile that could melt the hardest of hearts.

His majestic figure, feminine yet commanding, was accentuated by the hanfu's flowing lines, while his tiny waist bore the weight of hid sword with ease.

Strands of hair escaped his ponytail, framing his round cheeks and adding a touch of softness to him, otherwise formidable presence.

Following him, second Prince jeon Jungkook emerged from the second carriage, his demeanor equally impressive.

The Prince stood as a vision of ethereal beauty, his presence commanding admiration from all who beheld him.

The brothers were a sight to behold, their aesthetics and strength evident in every step they took.

The legion's adulation grew louder, their admiration for the princes palpable.

Taehyung was stunned by the splendid view before him. He had seen many prince's and princesses, but none like the prince's of Elsiye.

The Emperor's attention was particularly captured by the second prince.

The prince wore a hanfu, masterpiece of craftsmanship, was woven from the finest silk, its fabric shimmering like liquid moonlight.

The base color was a deep, regal purple, symbolizing his noble lineage and the wisdom he carried.

Intricate patterns of golden cranes and cherry blossoms adorned the Hanfu, each stitch telling a story of grace and elegance.