•°3°•

The night zypher was brittle and cool, carrying a incisive earthy scent that whispered of the changing seasons.

A gentle breeze rustled the leaves, creating a soothing, rhythmic melody that lulled the senses.

The wind felt lighter, fairly thrilling, as the heft of the day dissipate, usurped by a sense of tranquility and possibility.

Overhead, the vast expanse of the night sky was adorned with twinkling stars, their soft glow casting a serene, otherworldly illumination.

This nocturnal atmosphere invited contemplation, allowing the mind to wander and the spirit to find a moment of respite from the bustling world.

Yoongi sat on the porch, staring at the illuminating moon, his mind pondering Jimin's words.

He was aware of what Jimin was trying to do. Closing his eyes, he sighed and leaned back on the chair.

His herbal tea was placed on the small table nearby.

A few serene moments passed until he heard footsteps approaching from behind. Assuming it was Guard Jung, he didn't budge, lying in the same position as before.

But then his nose caught the sweet fragrance of lavender.

Hoseok didn't smell sweet. Frowning, he glanced upward and hurriedly stood on his feet, bowing his head.

"I apologize, Crown Prince. I didn't realize your presence," Yoongi opined, his head bowed.

The prince quietly stared at him, irritated by the Guard's formalities. He stepped closer, and Yoongi stepped back.

Jimin didn't cease his track until the Royal Guards waist compressed against the railing of the porch.

Eyes staring into the older's puzzled ones, Jimin raised his palm and covered Yoongi's nose and lips, leaving only his eyes visible.

The prince's eyes gleamed with content as he rejoiced in his mellow voice, "It's you-it's really you, Min."

The royal guard looked away from him, Without touching the crown prince, he stepped aside and stood at a respectable distance.

He locked his hands behind his back, eyes fixed on the ground.

"I am unable to apprehend what the Crown Prince is talking about, as I-"

His words were unfinished as the younger grabbed his collar and pulled him closer, glaring into Yoongi's eyes.

"I can neglect everything and everyone, Min, but not your eyes. Not when I've seen them at many occasions, you've saved me, not once, not twice, but multiple times. Why is the rationale for neglecting me?"

There was a sprinkle of agony, rage and disappointment, in Jimin's voice. Yoongi stared at him for an instant and softly grabbed his hand, releasing himself.

"Your Highness, as a guard, it's my responsibility to save people. At that occasion, I was present at the same place as you. Not only as a guard but also as a human being, I had to save you. At that moment, I was unaware of your highness being the Crown Prince of Europe,"

he bowed again and finished tenderly."I am rueful if I've crossed any limits with his highness."

The crown prince fisted his fingers, the Guard couldn't just neglect everything aside. He pushed him with his right hand.

"What do you think, who are you, huh? Just because I am a prince, you are pretending not to know me? Where does this come from? Have you ever thought how worried I was when you suddenly left? I've been searching for you everywhere," his voice mellow yet firm.