•°5°•

As Jungkook approached Jimin, he noticed the tension in his older brother's shoulders. "Hyung-nim, are you alright?" Jungkook asked softly, placing a gentle hand on Jimin's arm.

Jimin turned to face him, his expression a mix of frustration and sadness. "It's nothing, Jungkook. Just some matters of the court," he replied, attempting to force a smile.

Jungkook wasn't convinced but decided not to press further. "Let's take a walk outside. The fresh air might help," he suggested.

Meanwhile, Taehyung reached Yoongi, who was still staring at the door through which Jimin had exited. "Yoongi, what is going on?" Taehyung asked, his voice low and commanding.

Yoongi snapped out of his trance and bowed slightly. "Your Majesty, it is nothing of concern," he replied, though his eyes betrayed his unease.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, sensing there was more to the story. "Follow me to the garden. I wish to speak with you. Summon Guard Hoseok as well," he ordered, then turned and left.

Yoongi nodded, his loyalty unwavering. "As you command, Your Majesty." He was acutely aware that on this occasion, he could neither escape from Taehyung nor afford to displease him.

Despite Taehyung's affection and respect for both Hoseok and himself, Yoongi knew he could not allow any disturbance to affect them.

Back in the garden, Jungkook and Jimin walked in silence for a while. The sun had set, allowing the moonlight to cast a serene glow over the palace grounds.

The Prince of Elsiye, Jungkook, could feel the storm brewing within his brother. "Hyung-nim, you should know that I am aware of your feelings for Guard Min. I saw how you walked away from him," he pointed out gently.

Jimin sighed, finally letting his guard down. "It's just... I hate the reality of Yoongi being right, Jungkook. Taehyung Hyung-nim was accurate. Yoongi cares a lot for the royalty; he would never accept his feelings for me. It's overwhelming."

Jungkook stopped and turned to face Jimin, his eyes filled with torment at seeing the Crown Prince's vulnerable state. He hugged him and tried to console him,

"Hyung-nim, His Majesty warned you last night that your love for Guard Min would bring you pain, didn't he? I am sorry that I cannot fully understand your agony, but I can be by your side, to hold you like this always. You are stronger than you think, Jimin."

Jimin's lashes became wet with tears as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook and let his torment pour out.

It was truly painful for him, but he promised himself that he would never let his emotions overshadow his responsibilities to the people of Europe and the Kingdom of Elsiye.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you for being here with me," Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled softly, and as they walked back into the ceremony hall, they saw that the guests had begun to eat dinner since the sun had set.

The people from other kingdoms were astonished to see the two handsome princes of Elsiye together.

Retired Emperor and Emperor Emeritus of Goryeo were introducing the Princes of Elsiye to everyone.

Back in the garden, Taehyung waited for Yoongi and Hoseok to arrive. As he stood there, gazing at the beauty of his empire.

He crossed his arms, feeling anxious under Jungkook's doubtful eyes. He was perplexed by the effect the younger prince had on him since his arrival in the Empire of Goryeo.

Was it appropriate to be fond of someone ten years his junior? His thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok's nervous voice.

"Your Majesty, you summoned us?" Hoseok asked.