•°4°•

30/12/1510, Empire of Goryeo

The morning sun bathed the palace in a golden glow, casting long shadows across the meticulously manicured gardens.

The blow was filled with the scent of pines and the distant hum of excitement from the citizens of Goryeo.

Today was a day of celebration, a day to honor their beloved Emperor kim Taehyung on his birthday.

The palace was adorned with vibrant silk banners in shades of red and gold, symbolizing prosperity and joy.

Intricate lanterns hung from every archway, their soft light adding a magical touch to the grand halls.

The feast was being prepared in the royal kitchens, with chefs bustling about, creating a symphony of clattering pots and sizzling pans.

The aroma of roasted meats, fresh fruits, and delicate pastries wafted through the air, promising a feast fit for royalty.

Citizens gathered outside the palace gates, their faces alight with anticipation.

Children ran about, their laughter mingling with the music played by street performers.

Merchants set up stalls, selling trinkets and treats, adding to the festive atmosphere.

The arrival of dignitaries from neighboring kingdoms added to the grandeur of the occasion.

Their carriages, adorned with their respective emblems, lined the palace courtyard, each one more splendid than the last.

Inside the palace, the royal family and their guests were dressed in their finest attire.

Namjoon, wore a deep blue hanbok with silver embroidery, symbolizing his wisdom and calm demeanor.

Jin, the Emeritus, was resplendent in a white and gold hanbok, his presence commanding attention.

Taehyung, the Emperor, wore a regal red and black hanbok, adorned with intricate patterns that spoke of his power and authority.

The guards, dressed in traditional armor, stood tall and vigilant, their eyes scanning the crowd for any signs of trouble

The two pretty princes, Jimin and Jungkook, were a sight to behold.

Jimin, in a soft pink hanbok, looked every bit the delicate prince, while the second prince wore a light green hanbok, exuded a youthful charm. .

As the ceremony began, the grand doors of the palace opened, and the trusted allies of Emperor Taehyung made their entrance.

Grand Duke Seo-joon, dressed in a dark green hanbok with gold accents, walked with an air of authority.

Beside him, Commander Woo-shik, in a black and silver hanbok, exuded strength and loyalty. Their presence commanded respect, and the crowd fell silent in awe.

The celebration was a testament to the unity and strength of the Goryeo Empire, a day that would be remembered for years to come.

All the kings, queens, princes, and princesses gathered around Emperor Taehyung, wishing him welfare and development.

A few princesses tried their best to gain Tae's attention, but it was all in vain. Though he flirted with each one of them, making them frustrated, his guards stood beside him as usual.

Meanwhile, Crown Prince Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon sat in chairs after greeting a few guests.

They conversed among themselves after having lunch. Jungkook's eyes kept glancing at Taehyung from time to time.