•°8°•

04/01/1510

The morning reached, but it wasn't tepid as Customarily, The sun didn't gander from behind the mountains, effecting the Empire of Goryeo to be arctic, Snow was toppling from the sky, beautifully increasing the frosty breeze.

The Emperor had announced a holiday until the weather get elite,The Empire of Goryeo had been fully covered with a white frosty blanket.

Everyone was present in their hanok, sitting with their family, staring at the fireplace, laughing, and enjoying.

It had been seven days since the princes of Elsiye had arrived in Goryeo, and in these seven days, a multitude of events had occurred.

It was the fourth of January, 1510, and the snowflake was still dipping. The Empire was in tranquility, yet for the royals, responsibility had no holiday.

As the courtroom was settled at its Costomary time, the Emperor's voice echoed in the room.

"Send enough clothes and wood to the people. Make sure none get sick or starve. The weather is getting worse; we must protect our people."

As they nodded, Taehyung stood up on his feet, declaring, "As the court-"

He wasn't able to finalize his words, as a woman covered in snow collapse at the entrance, looking almost dead.
Woo-shik and Hoseok ran towards her worriedly.

while the Emperor got closer to the woman. The servants quickly brought a few coverlets and draped over her.

Her lips were dry, eye lashes, hair and face had snowflake over her face, shivering brutally.

"Bring her to the infirmary quickly," Taehyung announced. Hoseok carried her and paced toward the infirmary, followed by the commander and healer.

The Emperor gazed at the other royals, gesturing for them to sit. He declared, "Kindly wait a bit longer; we need to know who she is."

As he was about to strode toward his throne, but halted, hearing a guard's hurried voice.

"Your Majesty, outside of the palace, another person is running towards us, in a similar condition as the woman. I've sent our soldiers to bring the person quickly."

Taehyung frowned, nodded, and gestured for him to leave. "Good work. Take the person to the infirmary as well; they need to be treated before we can query anything." The guard walked away.

Taehyung faced the retired Emperor, who was as puzzled as him. It couldn't be a coincidence for two people to run to Goryeo in this weather. He gazed at Yoongi, who walked towards him, bowing.

"I'll take a look at the them" Yoongi stated and left. The Emperor was concerned for the lady. Emperor Emeritus walked towards him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Your Majesty, they will be fine, yes?"

Jin tried to console him, yet noticing his plain features, he realized his heart wasn't soothed at all. Namjoon stated, "Let's visit her."

As the three emperors walked towards the infirmary, they spotted the guards and commander standing, waiting for the healer to inform them about the patients' health.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Woo-shik bowed. "The royal healer kwang-jae told us to wait for a few minutes," Yoongi clarified.

The Emperor's nodded. After a some minutes, the junior healer kwang-jae opened the hatch, inviting the royals in.

"Your Majesties, you may enter."

As they walked in, and pointed a man in his forties lying on the bed, covered in blankets.