•°7°•

After practicing, handling court work, rounding the Empire, reading requests from other kingdoms, and receiving complaints about land disputes and children's education,

The Emperor of Goryeo, was finally free. The new year was usual for Taehyung.

As the sun hid behind the mountains, the river of Goryeo froze due to the cold weather, slightly melting the snow from the river.

Night approached, darkening the entire Empire of Goryeo.

Crown Prince Jimin of Elysia spent his time roaming around the castle. It had only been two days since their arrival, but the people of Goryeo showed immense respect and care for the Princes of Elysia.

Jimin had made many friends among the children, talking and playing with them, trying his best to distract his aching heart.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat in a huge library, ancient yet filled with the sweet smell of old books. From afternoon to evening, he didn't step out of the library.

The Retired Emperor and Emperor Emeritus were delighted to see their beloved friends' sons enjoying their time in the Empire.

Emeritus Jin sought to convince Retired Emperor Namjoon to talk with Ji-woo about Jimin's feelings for Yoongi, but all he gained was disappointment.

Now, they all stood in front of the castle door, ready to roam around the City of Goryeo. Namjoon and Jin stayed in the castle.

While the present Emperor Taehyung, the Princes of Elysia, and Taehyung's guards Hoseok and Yoongi were ready to leave.

The city was illuminated with lanterns and candles. Jimin and Jungkook jumped on their toes in excitement.

"I am so excited to see how the people of Goryeo celebrate New Year's," Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, let's go," Jungkook rejoiced. They were in simple attire, enough to keep them warm. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi chuckled.

The people of Goryeo were delighted to see their lovely guests and the Emperor roaming the market together.

The Emperor walked ahead, as usual, hands clasped behind his back, head held high, back straight, smiling at people who bowed to him in respect.

Behind him, the brothers Jimin and Jungkook scanned everything, waving at every child who was astonished to see the beautiful princes.

Lastly, the guards, though not guarding them, were alert, smiling at everyone who recognized and respected them.

Jungkook was so astonished by everything around him that he didn't notice when Taehyung stopped. Jungkook bumped into his back, his nose turning red from the abrupt stop.

He frowned and pouted, questioning, "Your Majesty, why did you stop abruptly?"

Taehyung faced him and chuckled softly. He gestured behind them towards Yoongi and then at Jimin.

Jungkook smiled, understanding his words, while the others were puzzled by their eye talk.

Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's arm and then Taehyung's, dragging them towards a person showing horror images, muttering, "I want to see some ghosts."

Hoseok's eyes widened. He tried his best to step back but didn't, hearing Taehyung's hushed voice, "Hoseok, help us make Yoongi and Jimin get together, yeah?" The guard nodded, understanding them.

Yoongi sighed and was about to follow them but stopped when he saw Jimin walking in the opposite direction.

The older hurriedly followed him, holding his wrist to stop him. "Crown Prince, the Second Prince is there. We should—"