•°6°•

31/12/1510

As the sun rose again in the Empire of Goryeo, heralding a new year, birds chirped joyfully in the sky, flying happily.

The citizens of Goryeo began to stir from their warm coverlets, reluctant to leave the comfort of their mattresses.

Children stepped out of their homes and gasped in delight at the sight of the snow softly covering the ground, trees, roads, porches, and the corners of roofs.

The white blanket over Goryeo looked ethereal, The children began to play in the snow, neglecting the risk of getting sick.

Inside the palace of Goryeo, Jungkook walked towards the practice area. The crisp morning air filled his lungs as he prepared for his daily training, just because he's in someone's else Empire he couldn't neglect his training.

The practice grounds were serene, the snow adding a layer of tranquility to the usually bustling area. As he approached, he noticed the footprints of the early risers who had already begun their routines.

Jungkook's mind was still occupied with the events of the previous night. The revelations and emotions had left a lingering impact on him.

He was determined to support Jimin and help him find happiness, no matter the obstacles.

As he began his warm-up exercises, his thoughts drifted to Yoongi and the complex web of feelings and duties that bound them all.

The sound of footsteps on the snow brought him back to the present. He turned to see The Emperor Taehyung approaching, his expression thoughtful.

"Good morning, Jungkook," The older greeted, his breath visible in the cold air.

"Good morning, Your Majesty," Jungkook replied, bowing slightly. "Did you sleep well?"

Taehyung nodded. "As well as one can after such a night. I wanted to speak with you about Jimin and Yoongi."

Jungkook straightened, his attention fully on Taehyung. "Of course, Your Majesty. What do you have in mind?"

Taehyung sighed, looking out over the snow-covered grounds.

"We need to find a way to resolve this situation. Jimin's feelings for Yoongi are strong, and I fear they will only grow stronger, We must ensure that whatever happens, it does not disrupt the harmony of our court or our alliances."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I understand, Your Emperor. I will do whatever it takes to support Jimin and maintain the peace."

Taehyung placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "I know you will, Jungkook. Together, we will find a way."

As the prince and the Emperor stood in the quiet of the practice grounds, The sun fully risen, the practice grounds seemed to glow with the promise of a new year and the strength of their unity,

The first rays of the new year's sun cast a hopeful light over the Empire of Goryeo.

The challenges ahead were daunting, but with determination and unity, they were ready to face whatever came their way.

The older noticed the sword in Jungkook's hand, his high bun, the fit hanfu accentuating his curves.

It was clear the prince was here to practice. The Emperor suggested, "If the prince doesn't mind, can we have a bout together?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand pointing to his sword and smiled. Having a sword fight with the charming Emperor would be his fortune. "Indeed, Your Emperor, I'll be glad," he nodded.