CHAPTER 2

Chaeyoung's hands slid around her waist, waking her from her light sleep

Chaeyoung's hands slid around her waist, waking her from her light sleep. Jisoo was startled for a second, then smiled, and settled into her arms. She knew it was her without looking. She had come back like she'd said.

"Chaeee." she acknowledged her. She didn't know if she wanted to have sex again or if she had just come back to spoon her.

Chaeyoung seemed to feel an obligation to serve time cuddling and laying in her bed afterwards, like a girlfriend would expect of her. She often couldn't stay the night because of obligations to Suzy, but would return later to see Jisoo again,
and just be with her.

"Hey." she replied. Chaeyoung's hot breath against her neck sent shivers down Jisoo's spine. She needed her again, regardless if she'd come here for that or not. She rolled over to face the younger girl with a small smile.

"I missed you so much." she said,
placing small kisses along her jawline.

"I missed you too." Chaeyoung  said, reaching up and stroking her cheeky.

"kept thinking about you all evening.
I had to stop before Suzy's mom saw
my erection."

Jisoo giggled. She trailed her left hand
down her body, and rubbed her softly,
"No kidding." she said.

"Your cock is painfully hard."

"Well then it's a good thing I have you
here to take care of it." Chaeyoung said. She took Jisoo's other hand in hers, and brought it down under the covers.

"Fine." Jisoo grumbled. Her tone was
used only jokingly though. She didn't
mind doing anything for Chaeyoung, it made her happy.

She unzipped chaeyoung's skinny jeans and pulled them down. Chaeyoung helped her, throwing her jeans on the floor. Then she lifted her sweater off her head.

She kissed Chaeyoung's chest, right above her sports bra, massaging the mounds softly. Then she trailed more kisses slowly down her chest to her stomach. She moved her tongue across her, in circles, just above the waistband of her boxer.

"Uh, oh god Soo it aches, please hurry." Chaeyoung had her eyes shut tight, waiting to be released from her pain. Jisoo  had gotten very good at prolonging her torture. She giggled, and moved her head back up, kissing her stomach again.

"No." Chaeyoung laughed a little too.

"Please Soo.." Jisoo caved in. She was
just too adorable to hold off on for too
long. She slipped her boxer off of her,
moving her mouth around the tip of
her cock.

Chaeyoung  whined out loudly in sudden pleasure. She licked the tip, enjoying her moans, then took more of her into her mouth.

The first time Jisoo had been with
her, she hadn't been able to go nearly
as far up as she could now. Chaeyoung  placed her hands on her head, feeling it move up and down quicker and quicker. She came finally, shooting into her mouth.