CHAPTER 21

"Mommy!" Jisoo groaned, and squinted her eyes shut, burying her head into the couch pillow, trying her best to look asleep

"Mommy!" The shouts were getting closer, and she knew her five minutes of peace were up.

"Mommy!" A little boy with blonde  hair and brown eyes shouted in glee, bounding on to the couch, and landing roughly on top of her.

Jisoo yelped in pain, sitting up fully and moving her son off of her.

" Ji-Yeong, I told you. Please don't jump on Mommy."

"Sorry" The little boy smiled, and then crawled up to her face, wrapping his arms tightly around her neck.

"Dada told me to come find you and ask you to make me lunch, but not to tell you he told me to." He whispered, in total confidentiality, "In a minute she's going to come in here and pretend to be upset with me, and l'm supposed to play along."

"Oh really?" Jisoo cocked an eyebrow, looking up as the sound of footsteps neared the living room.

Chaeyoung stepped into the room, and Jisoo  had to stifle a laugh right away at the mock expression of shock and disappointment on her face.

" Ji-Yeong ! I told you to leave your mother alone and let her rest."

Ji-Yeong giggled, and burried his face in Jisoo's neck, hugging her tighter.

Jisoo smiled dubiously at her wife, shaking her head disapprovingly, "I'm wondering why you were so insistent I go relax if you were just going to send him running in after me five minutes later"

"Wait, what?" Chaeyoung  glanced over at their four year old son, pouting, "You told her?"

"This boy tells me everything." Jisoo ran a hand through Ji-Yeong blonde  colored hair approvingly, "He always lets me know when his Dada's misbehaving."

"You're such a mommy's boy." Chaeyoung  informed her son, stepping towards the two with a huff.

She leaned forward, kissing Jisoo's forehead, "I do want you to relax. I just need him off my hands for a minute while I try to get the baby to go asleep, and then Ill take him outside and we'll leave you alone."

"That's all right." Jisoo stood up, "I didn't really want to be alone anyway. I'll make the kid lunch."

She opened out her arms, picking her son up, and turning towards the kitchen.

"That kid's getting too big for you to pick him up." Chaeyoung  warned, but Jisoo ignored her, walking into the kitchen and leaving her behind.