CHAPTER 4

Jisoo had her legs Wrapped tightly around Chaeyoung's waist, the shower water falling on both of them, masking their sweat

Jisoo had her legs Wrapped tightly around Chaeyoung's waist, the shower water falling on both of them, masking their sweat. Her eyes had rolled up towards the back of her head, and she could feel her body shaking like she was on the verge of an epileptic attack.

Chaeyoung  had perfected herself so that by this point, each time they made love she was able to find her dime size G-spot in no time, with expert ease, creating such pleasure for her throughout their love making that sometimes Jisoo was afraid she would truly faint into Chaeyoung's arms, no longer able to process the greatness of her gratification.

Unintelligible noises poured from her mouth, sometimes only in murmurs, other times loudly, crying out when Chaeyoung hit her harder than she'd planned, or when she came back far too quickly for her to recover, which is what was causing her body's uncontrollable shakes in the first place.

Jisoo dug her nails into her back, grabbing her, making sure she held on to her with all her strength, feeling her flesh gives way as her nails peirced it the crescent shapes she left were in the form of small wounds.

Chaeyoung was clutching Jisoo to her, her hands firmly around her wet skin, the sound of her moans and girlish squeals driving her insane. She knew her body so well by now, to a far greater extent than she knew any other man or woman would ever be capable of.

She knew exactly how to navigate herself, what areas needed the most attention, whether it was the places on her neck when they were simply kissing, the various points of delight on her body while foreplay was ensuring, or the points when they were fully engaged in making love, the places that made her pant and cling to her, and the ones that stirred sweet moans from deep inside of her.

The noises Jisoo was making now were uncontrollable by her at this point, and rarely stopped. They were desperate as always, places far within her pushed them out, trying to make her express to Chaeyoung feelings that she herself couldnt understand.

Many of them were meant to reward her, to urge her to push further, express how much Jisoo wanted her and how greatly she was full filing want.

The others were almost a plea to stop, and they came from the sadness that helped shape who she was, a dark area of her heart that was only revealed to her during these times. They begged her to leave her be, stop what she was doing because it created too much pleasure for her. They revealed her perceptions that deep down she truly knew she didn't deserve to experience the wonderful feelings that Park Chaeyoung gave to her, and they fueled a hungry fear in her that willed her to leave her now before she needed her too much, for she was deathly afraid of her leaving her.

These dark feelings of hers were something the two of them wordlessly shared, knowing they came from the burden that both of them carried, the knowledge that Chaeyoung  leaving Jisoo at some point was not an improbable possibility.