CHAPTER 3

Chaeyoung  sat across from Suzy

Chaeyoung  sat across from Suzy. They were in math class, but there was a substitute and nobody was actually doing the left behind assignment.

Suzy was trying to get Chaeyoung to focus and do her work anyways, however, because math happened to be Suzy's favorite subject next to chemistry, and of course being assigned eighty pre-cal problems wasn't an in conveinence to her in any way.

Chaeyoung was having an extremely difficult time concentrating, not only because. she hated math and had no real intentions on completing the work, but also because Jisoo  was sitting only a few feet over, and as usual, she looked insanely hot.

Suzy had her back to Jisoo, so she could not see her, but Chaeyoung had a perfect view, and glanced over every chance she got to look up from the pre-calculus text book.

Jisoo was wearing a red and blue flannel dress that some how brought out the black in her eyes. Chaeyoung couldn't be sure, but it seemed that every time she glanced back over to her, another button would be opened, revealing even more amazing cleavage.

She wasn't sure she was going to be able to make it through the day without touching her. She'd gotten used to being with her almost every day, often more than once a day, and she was beginning to think she'd become addicted.

Not addicted to sex so much, but addicted to her. Her being Jisoo. That was mind blowing. She definitely wouldn't have thought she had been asked six months ago, that she would be going behind her perfect girlfriend's back to be with Kim Jisoo, the high school bitch.

Chaeyoung definitely wouldn't have thought that her time with Jisoo would be her favorite part of the day, that she would be counting down the time until she got to be alone with her again. But life was full of surprises she supposed, and it definitely wasn't surprising to think she'd want to have sex with Jisoo.

That was the dream of roughly half of KR High's male (and female) population, maybe more.

"Chaeyoung?" Suzy said.

"What's the value of V?"

"Oh, uh... I got three plus or minus i times the square root of thirty seven." Chaeyoung  replied, snapping out of her Jisoo  induced trance back into the real world calculus.

"What? No. Chaeyoung, how did you get that? That's not even close." Suzy said, sighing.

"Oh. Well, maybe we should take a break Bae. You know we don't even need to do this, look around, no one else is." Chaeyoung said, doing just that with a frown.

"You've gotten almost every single problem wrong on your first try. If I  let you quit now, you're going to fail the quiz on Monday." Suzy  argued. Both heard a loud snorting sound, and looked in Jisoo's direction.